Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

Which one of Lamberts cheap signings will be next? Bowery, Luna, Sylla, Helenius. They're all getting the chop. Take your pick on who's next as Lambert seems to be replacing all the cheap gambles he took with more experienced players

I think one of the good things with Lambert's gambles is that they can be moved on because they're cheap, and not on big wages. Definitely different to a lot of our recruits over the last 8 years or so.

That's the first time anyone has put it that way, it's a very good point.

• Like 2

Thanks for a delightful debut prompting me to get you on the back of my shirt!

Welcome to the club. I've only ever gotten two names on my shirt. Makoun and Luna...sure worked out well.

I've only had Downing (about three months before he was sold) and Helenius. I'm not doing the name on the shirt thing again. I'm a jinx.

Reckon we should get shirts with Bent and Hutton? For the greater good and all that... ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to the club. I've only ever gotten two names on my shirt. Makoun and Luna...sure worked out well.

I've only had Downing (about three months before he was sold) and Helenius. I'm not doing the name on the shirt thing again. I'm a jinx.

Get Baker's. Now.

He's miles better than Bennett, so I'd rather he went first to be honest.

Thanks for the good times Antonio and good luck!

• Like 2

I have a heskey shirt......please don't kill me

I have a heskey shirt......please don't kill me
Have you had any luck with the ladies since you bought it? Just wondering if it's stopped you from scoring.

For the record, I saw Luna play in the Malaga pre-season friendly last year. He was skinned a few times by some young Polish kid and after the game my mate and I both said how he looked no better than Bennett. Obviously, you have to give him time to see how he develops but he clearly wasn't up to the standard of the Premier League.

Edited by villarocker

He did really well in a few games going forward but his positioning just did not improve defensively.

Culverhouse could he heard shouting at him every game, maybe with a different coach/training he could have improved.

He did really well in a few games going forward but his positioning just did not improve defensively.

Culverhouse could he heard shouting at him every game, maybe with a different coach/training he could have improved.

You may have hit the nail on the head there mate! Culverhouse shouted at Luna and the lad is thinking "who the f**k are you? What did you ever win?" whereas now we'll have Keane barking the orders and nobody can think that way. Edited by villarocker

You may have hit the nail on the head there mate! Culverhouse shouted at Luna and the lad is thinking "who the f**k are you? What did you ever win?" whereas now we'll have Keane barking the orders and nobody can think that way.

Haha in all seriousness, he was constantly screaming at him on the touchline. Now fair enough Luna was out of position and it seemed funny, but if the same thing was happening in training and such then it could have been having an adverse affect.

You may have hit the nail on the head there mate! Culverhouse shouted at Luna and the lad is thinking "who the f**k are you? What did you ever win?" whereas now we'll have Keane barking the orders and nobody can think that way.

What a strange thought. Good coaches don't have to have won anything or been of any note as a player. And adversly good players don't necessarily make good coaches. I'd imagine that the language barrier may have been more a problem than Culverhouse's experience. That and the fact that Luna wasn't good enough.

Â