Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

out of all the signings so far this window, im most excited about this one, probably because its been such a long time since weve had a top notch regular placed LB, since bouma really

i really hope luna comes good and cements a regular place, bennett is just awful, but i guess he wont be going anywhere either and will stay as back up? which means looks like its stevens for the chop then?

Did luna play against madrid or barcelona last year? Be interesting to find out how he went

he didnt play in either game for Mallorca but came on as a sub in both games for Sevilla. 1 was a 1-0 victory and another a 3-2 defeat to barcelona

• Like 1

I doubt even Arjen Robben looked that old when he was 22. The beard doesn't help admittedly :)

Beards are awesome. The whole team should have one
  • Like 1

He's got that wonderful spanish assurance.  He never seems to panic, even when surrounded by a few players and always looks to pass into feet.  He looks quick, put in a couple of dangerous crosses in and he won a few aerial challenges. 

**** brilliant so far.

Keep it up! :D 

Don't know if anyone has mentioned a song for our latest Spanish left back but seen as he is seeming to be popular with the Villa faithful how's about a song similar to the one we sung to our previous bearded Spaniard - Carlos Cuellar?!

Oh Tony Luna, you are the love of my life.

Oh Tony Luna, I'd let you shag my wife.

Oh Tony Luna, I want a beard like you!

The 'a' does consitiute feminine in Spansih - but I don't think they will change barba to barbo just to incorporate the bearded ladies :P

e.g: él tiene una (La) barba muy (o muy) espesa (poblada) = He (you) has (have) a very thick beard.

La Barba literally means 'The Beard' I would use 'el rey de las barbas' which means 'The King of the beards' personally.

• Like 1

Â