Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

Looked class tonight. Great going forward, great engine, good passing, amazing appetite to get involved, beta a man and get on the end of chances and at the back, although he was not tested much, I thought he looked solid. Definite improvement for me on Bennett

He was brilliant going forward tonight but was caught out a couple of times defensively and had to foul their player. The first of which he would of been booked for in a proper match but Im happy enough with him making a few errors if he can continue get forward like he did tonight.

• Like 1

Looked good IMO, few mistakes but that'll be sorted in time.

Was he the one who scored the disallowed goal? 

Si.

We didn't think it was offside from our view, but could be wrong. 

I think that, seeing Antonio's English is rumoured to be not too good, we should post in Spanish as well as English just in case he joins VT.

Creo que, al ver de Antonio Inglés se rumorea que no sea demasiado bueno, hay que publicar en español, así como Inglés en caso de que se une a VT.

Good player. Great going forward but hope he doesn't start going on to many solar runs. Needs to remember that he is a defender and we struggle in that department without numbers back...

Edited by Tayls

"Tony Moon"  also known as  "The Barber of Seville" is destined  to be a great signing by Paul Lambert. When fully fit I am certain that his defence will be much  tighter. Shame about the disallowed  goal. We would  have all   been over the moon !

Tony Moon" también conocido como "El barbero de Sevilla" está destinado a ser una gran firma de Paul Lambert. Cuando ajuste completamente estoy seguro de que su defensa será mucho más estrictos. Qué pena que la meta no permitida. Todos estaríamos en la luna!

• Like 1

Luna is excellent going forward but the real test is going the other way. TBF Bennett is also good going forward & has a quality left foot too. Some have suggested that Bennett could end up playing in front of Luna. Who knows it might actually turn out that it is Luna who plays left side of midfield with Bennett at LB?

The real acid test though is Luna's ability to defend. Master this & he can easily become our regular LB this season.

The big positive is the new options available to PL here & I hope he experiments with these possibilities in pre-season providing Bennett gets up to speed & recovers in time.

Agreed, competition at left back was lacking last season and Bennett played at to,es when he maybe should have been rested - luna provides competition and looks decent enough- the more competition for places in the squad the better players will need to play to hold onto their place- our bench already looks better this season.

I haven't had a shave for about 10 days.

And I'm a hairy bastard.

Which means for my work football match today I'm sporting a pretty thick beard of Luna proportions (I wish!), and playing in defence.

So I shall dedicate my performance to Antonio, and use the quality of my performance as a direct prediction to how well Luna will do for us.

Viva la Beard

I scored an own goal and gave away a penalty and we lost 3-2.

Awkward.

However, I've just won player of the tournament.

I credit this entirely to the beard. (despite the fact the only time I had the beard was the above match)

There's hope for Tony Moon yet!

Viva la Beard

I haven't had a shave for about 10 days.

And I'm a hairy bastard.

Which means for my work football match today I'm sporting a pretty thick beard of Luna proportions (I wish!), and playing in defence.

So I shall dedicate my performance to Antonio, and use the quality of my performance as a direct prediction to how well Luna will do for us.

Viva la Beard

I scored an own goal and gave away a penalty and we lost 3-2.

Awkward.

However, I've just won player of the tournament.

I credit this entirely to the beard. (despite the fact the only time I had the beard was the above match)

There's hope for Tony Moon yet!

Viva la Beard

Viva La Beard El Stevo985 :)

Â