Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

I think Luna is definitely more a WB than a LB, hence there will be times when he gets caught out of position a bit defensively when making the bursting runs forward. But all in all, I'd say that is more down to the tactics we play requiring whatever width we get typically from the FBs, rather than Luna being completely positionally incompetent, like James Collins used to be. 

I think Luna is definitely more a WB than a LB, hence there will be times when he gets caught out of position a bit defensively when making the bursting runs forward. But all in all, I'd say that is more down to the tactics we play requiring whatever width we get typically from the FBs, rather than Luna being completely positionally incompetent, like James Collins used to be.

It's ok we've got Bennett for the defensive side of things.
  • Like 1

Thought he looked pretty tidy tonight. His beard looked particularly well trimmed, nice hair too, Wonder if he's into stoner metal?

Football wise, I thought he looked pretty comfortable, ok he lost his man a couple of times, but Lowton's guilty of giving players too much room at times too. Like how he uses the ball too, very rarely playing a bad ball. the signs are good I reckon.

• Like 1

Â