Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Is Helinus even fit enough to play? Hasn't he had injury problems as well.

Not for the first time this season, I'm wishing we still had a reserve league.

We do .....they're called the u21s now

The U21s is not a reserve league. The older players who aren't featuring regularly for the first team aren't getting the chance to play any football, so when we need them to come in they're rusty and completely off the pace. 

The U21s is not a reserve league. The older players who aren't featuring regularly for the first team aren't getting the chance to play any football, so when we need them to come in they're rusty and completely off the pace.

The u21s replaced what used to be called the reserve league

The u21s replaced what used to be called the reserve league

Yes I know, but it isn't the same thing. We have plenty of slightly older players missing out on playing any football. We can only play 3 overage players, but have Sylla, Helinus, Tonev, Bennett and Lowton of the top of my head who would all be benefiting from reserve football at the moment.  I could replace my arm with a leg, but it wouldn't serve the same purpose. 

Edited by Danwichmann

If he's not better than grant Holt at this point what can we realistically expect from him next season?

It's not that tbh.... It's the fact lambert seems to think we need a "proper man" up front...... **** grant holt..... -_- he's U S E L E S S! I wish lambert would see that!!! Has he even had a shot since he's joined?

Â