Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Ok, he may not have been signed to play straight away, but circumstances within the club (injuries to other strikers, loss of form) should have meant he made more appearances than what we've seen so far.

But at least he's getting fatter.

I havent seen him since his panta got pulled down, thought he/we got a bit robbed that game. Give the man some playtime, i didnt think he was that bad, better performance that ive seen weimann serve up again and again

• Like 2

I havent seen him since his panta got pulled down, thought he/we got a bit robbed that game. Give the man some playtime, i didnt think he was that bad, better performance that ive seen weimann serve up again and again

If he's anyway fit I'd give him a start the weekend.

What was the point of buying the player if he isn't going to get game time with our injuries.

Because clubs build for the future, plus how the hell are you supposed to predict injuries? let alone predict losing your main and back up striker.

I can't see how it is building for the future to have a player who never gets any competitive match experience. I don't understand why he wasn't loaned out if he wasn't going to get a game for us.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

I watched him in the Rotherham game I think it was and he was crap. I don't see his redeeming features

He didn't start that game did he, we went with our usual front three that night. Baffling when we did put the reserves out in the next round.

So you saw him play one game and you want to write him off already?

Haven't we been over this 100 times?

When at vp I often watch just one player when they are new to get a feel for what they are all about.

I saw a player poor in the air, not much better on the ground, slow and lacked movement.

Doesn't sound like a good striker does it?

looking at the official site training pics i could only see one that might had him in? I say might as i can't remember what he looks like 100% - i just saw a tall bloke and presumed it was him.

can anyone confirm

Can confirm he is tall

• Like 1

So you saw him play one game and you want to write him off already?

Haven't we been over this 100 times?

When at vp I often watch just one player when they are new to get a feel for what they are all about.

I saw a player poor in the air, not much better on the ground, slow and lacked movement.

Doesn't sound like a good striker does it?

You've just described the other striker we signed in the summer.

Â