Nicklas Helenius

bickster

At least now we know his injury was a lie - the Bodymoor basement is almost full of fit players desperately trying to escape and play football.

Que??? Helenius has been/is currently injured and only returning to the squad this week for training.

Where's the lie in that?

At least now we know his injury was a lie - the Bodymoor basement is almost full of fit players desperately trying to escape and play football.

Que??? Helenius has been/is currently injured and only returning to the squad this week for training.

Where's the lie in that?

I do believe he's joking

• Like 1

Where's the lie in that?

I do believe he's joking

Had given up the will to live reading through the recent posts, skipped to the end and didn't note if any sarcasm was intended - my apologies ;)

• Like 1

Really hope he is on the bench in the next game. A start would be great too but as long as he gets to play. Holt worked out fine and I imagine he can do the same against palace but we need more up there, weimann is non existent.

0,,10265~12746167,00.jpg

Anyone else notice his number? #5.

Doesn't mean anything, it seems they more often than not just grab any old training gear regardless if it's their squad number or not. I know Westwood has the right number in that photo, but it's quite rare from what I've seen of training photos.

• Like 1

Really hope we haven't seen the last of Helenius at Villa, as the Telegraph seem to be suggesting.

Haven't even got to see him properly and when we have he's looked good, pissed me off royally.

Is that even a reputable news outlet? Serious question. I would be extremely pissed if he wasn't given a legit chance at proving himself. As for the rest in that article...they can move along. <_<

• Like 1

Really hope we haven't seen the last of Helenius at Villa, as the Telegraph seem to be suggesting.

Haven't even got to see him properly and when we have he's looked good, pissed me off royally.

Is that even a reputable news outlet? Serious question. I would be extremely pissed if he wasn't given a legit chance at proving himself. As for the rest in that article...they can move along. <_<

They're reporting that Sylla, Tonev, Luna and Helenius will all be sold this summer with Lambert scrapping the cheap/young policy. Indicates potentially better funds I guess but I think Helenius could come good.

Â