Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Wasn't there some comment months ago that he wasn't ready this season, or did I imagine that?

Yep. It was made clear from the day he signed, by both Lambert and Helenius himself, that he wouldn't be featuring much this season. I'm not sure what the reason was, perhaps that Lambert didn't feel he was too lightweight to be effective and needed to add some muscle.

Either way, nobody ever said he'd be playing much this season but a lot of people seem to have forgotten that.

Wasn't there some comment months ago that he wasn't ready this season, or did I imagine that?

Yep. It was made clear from the day he signed, by both Lambert and Helenius himself, that he wouldn't be featuring much this season. I'm not sure what the reason was, perhaps that Lambert didn't feel he was too lightweight to be effective and needed to add some muscle.

Either way, nobody ever said he'd be playing much this season but a lot of people seem to have forgotten that.

I think the issue is that we keep seeing players that also either a) aren't ready or B) not good enough. So it seems strange that helenius is the one kept away from the action.

I think the issue is that we keep seeing players that also either a) aren't ready or B) not good enough. So it seems strange that helenius is the one kept away from the action.

What position does Helenius play?

What position does Helenius play?

I assume you're trying to set me up for a terrific comeback so why don't you save us both the time and make your point.

Â