Christian Benteke

Kwan

Not that we've shown it too much yet but I think we have lots of creativity potential from general play once our midfielders have played together a few times. Benteke however is probably the only one that can create something out of nothing when we play shit.

Saw the Big Man in Birmingham today doing some shopping with his Mrs. He's frickin' massive!

Was she decent?
Was she bigger than him?
Bet she had a lovely arse, Benteke seems like an arse man

Doubt it, he thinks the arse is in the middle.

Do we actually pose any attacking threat at all without this man in the line up?

I am hoping it is because we have had a tough run of fixtures, but we still seem as toothless as we did at the end of last season when Benteke was out. The only difference this season is we are tighter in defence and have managed to grab a few early victories.

Do we actually pose any attacking threat at all without this man in the line up?

I am hoping it is because we have had a tough run of fixtures, but we still seem as toothless as we did at the end of last season when Benteke was out. The difference this season is we are tighter in defence and have managed to grab a few early victories.

Fxd yr post fr u.

Â