Christian Benteke

Kwan

One season wonder they said...

That was on the basis no was watching him all season....that's the only conclusion I can come to because this boy is really special.

Quiet first half, quality finish, great pass to andi, started to lose temper.. Not his best game, but still shows he is a top top player

As an additional.. Lost ivanovic for their goal.. We shouldn't bother bringing him back.. Obviously he is a giant but does switch off at the back(not his role obviously), plus if he is left on the half way line I think teams would put less defenders forward.

Edited by mikeyp102

What sort of money can we ask for if he carries on?

Bale £100m? Piss off. £100m for Benteke then please.

In terms of a one off swap for one match only, there's only Van Persie in the league I'd consider swapping for him.

What sort of money can we ask for if he carries on?

Bale £100m? Piss off. £100m for Benteke then please.

In terms of a one off swap for one match only, there's only Van Persie in the league I'd consider swapping for him.

I wouldn't swap Benteke for anyone in the league, even Van Persie. Look at the age difference. In fact, outside of Messi I can't actually think of any other striker that I'd swap him for.

Edited by Mantis

There's going to be an auction for him in Jan I can see it now.

Probably one of, if not the best player in Europe not playing in any European competition.

I dont think he would move in Jan TBH. The world cup seems to be a big driving force for him, why would he gamble?

Â