Christian Benteke

Kwan

What happens if your a villa fan living in Dudley

Are they allowed to pronounce his name Ben Tay Kay

Being the (as yet unacknowledged) VT expert on Benteke pronunciation, I will allow them to pronounce it that way, as it's preferable to Ben tee kee, which (as I am ancient) reminds me of the late 1970's Buck Rogers TV show.

Forget this bloomin' discussion about the pronounciation of his name!

How's he gonna score his first goal?!

My vote is that it'll be a bullet header into the top corner, from a Bannan cross!

Forget this bloomin' discussion about the pronounciation of his name!

How's he gonna score his first goal?!

My vote is that it'll be a bullet header into the top corner, from a Bannan cross!

It'll either be a header or it will be him being played in 1v1 and slotting under the keeper!

BelieveInBenteke!

Does anyone who's good on Photoshop fancy editing his face onto DB9's or Charles nzo's Body for a pic :) Im terrible with that sort of thing and want that for a sig on another forum :)

OR..

A replica of his goal for Belgium (just because I've seen it about 10 times :lol:), control with the knee, knock it from right foot to left, then place it past the keeper!

Swansea wont know what's hit them!

HEY VORM! YOU'VE BENTEK...AYYYYYYY?

Wonder what Lambert has planned for our forward line, Gabby looked really good when he came on and with the two new lads and Bent/Weimann looking to keep their places it'll certainly be interesting to see who is PL's 1st choice partnership is.

Â