Christian Benteke

Kwan

**** delicious she is, imagine you could DHUTWU...lovely

nataliesawyerpenstroke.gif

Filth!

on the youtube clip where she was a soccerette on Soccer AM during her uni days, her cajungas are actually fairly average...

yet now you can bounce those things like Sugar Ray Leonard..

its a mystery...

i reckon its a case for the sexual Poirot that is Rob

She knocked a sprog out, i am sure a while back. Perhaps that explains her curves now. Her other half is that "talented" talkshite presenter sam matterface.

As milfs go....i would ;-)

God knows how Matterface managed to pull that one off (giggidy)

still lactating you say?

MA-MA (insert Jim Carrey Gif here)

Some of the comments from some people on here are embarassing - it's compelled me to log on and have my say.

It's abundantly clear, PL is setting us up for 2/3 years time, the days of splurging millions on average shite like Sidwell, Shorey, Knight, Heskey, Davies, Cuellar are over - they are gone. For a number of years now i've read on here that we should go abroad, or look for talent in lower leagues and the minute we do - you whinge about it. Lerner can't win... Forget the Berbatov's, tHe Carrolls, the Benayouns of this world...football mecenaries. If you cannot see the project that PL has got on his hands and his ambition to make us a progressive football club then you need some help. Benteke is part of this, some of you basing his talent on a you tube clip, or some nomark says he's crap - get a fecking grip and give the boy a chance. It's shameful what some of you 'supporters' have become, 'shameful' i hope the big man rams your ill thought opinions up your rear ends. Up the fecking Villa

Really? Carroll and Berbatov are mercenaries? Carroll have been left out of Liverpool after he was sold (unwillingly) from Newcastle and he probably wants to get his playing-time again. Berbatov have been left frustrated by Man Utd last season and went to Fulham because he wants to compete in the Premier League. His paycheck? Probably a lot less than what he would have gotten abroad, either in Italy or in the Far-East.

And as far as Sidwell, Cuellar and Davies go - we sure as hell could have used them in our squad right about now. I would much rather have Cuellar at right-back compared to Lowton given his experience and decent talents, I would have Sidwell/Reo-Coker instead of Westwood if we played him against Newcastle tomorrow (probably not registred in time though) etc. Most young players need a lot of time to settle in, and who knows if the ones we have are even good enough? I just playing the devil's advocate here, but one has to realize many other clubs have very decent scouting-teams in England but we managed to pick them up on the last day seemingly without much competition. I severely hope they can make the grade over 1-3 years given their different ages and level of experience, but playing for Crewe and Chesterfield against semi-professionals and then going to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge is a whole different sport.

We had Sidwell, Cuellar and Davies, they were all shit, cost loads to buy (not Davies) were on a wedge and produced the square root of **** all. What's the point going down that path again? Spend a fortune to play a limited brand of football to try and get 6 th what's the point. We need a wholesale change of strategy and this is it. Let be honest Carlos Cuelar £8.5 million, he wasn't worth £3m. James Collins on 48k a week! It beggars belief!

, I'm prepared to give Lambert 5 years wherever it takes us, even if we get relegated in the short term (not that I think it will). Its why I had patience dor Houlier but not Mcleish (although houlier is a terrible man manager) I can see the logic I like the look of all the players he has bought, some might not work out but I'm guessing the majority will, particularly looking forward to seeing what Bennett, Westwood and Lowton can do. What is the point of giving Lambert the job and then getting him to sign established prem players on big money, he is gifted in spotting talent in the lower leagues bringing them on and getting hte right players to play the system he wants to play.

The imagination on here is crippling, doing what we did before gets us into a horrible position of high wages and average players. Let's build and we can always add the odd superstar if we can afford and need one.

In Lambert I trust.

We had Sidwell, Cuellar and Davies, they were all shit, cost loads to buy (not Davies) were on a wedge and produced the square root of **** all. What's the point going down that path again? Spend a fortune to play a limited brand of football to try and get 6 th what's the point. We need a wholesale change of strategy and this is it. Let be honest Carlos Cuelar £8.5 million, he wasn't worth £3m. James Collins on 48k a week! It beggars belief!

, I'm prepared to give Lambert 5 years wherever it takes us, even if we get relegated in the short term (not that I think it will). Its why I had patience dor Houlier but not Mcleish (although houlier is a terrible man manager) I can see the logic I like the look of all the players he has bought, some might not work out but I'm guessing the majority will, particularly looking forward to seeing what Bennett, Westwood and Lowton can do. What is the point of giving Lambert the job and then getting him to sign established prem players on big money, he is gifted in spotting talent in the lower leagues bringing them on and getting hte right players to play the system he wants to play.

The imagination on here is crippling, doing what we did before gets us into a horrible position of high wages and average players. Let's build and we can always add the odd superstar if we can afford and need one.

In Lambert I trust.

tumblr_m3jvytTE1C1qbx51ho1_250.gif

This guy gets it.

Blimey, all Lambert's signings slated as useless and already guilty together with Lambert of dragging our club into inevitable relegation - and they haven't even pulled on the shirt yet!

Forums are all about opinion, and I have to respect yours, but at least give them a season - you never know they might surprise you?

Lambert has to be given time, as do his players. Bite your tongue, save your judgment and get behind our team.

Back on topic - Benteke is PL's biggest risk only because of the fee, but judging PL's signings so far (those who have played), he has an eye for talent that so far has shown promise - I hope CB proves this also - can't wait to see him upfront with Bent.

In Lambert I trust.

tumblr_m3jvytTE1C1qbx51ho1_250.gif

This guy gets it.

Agree completely on these sentiments, and Kudos on that gif.

Carroll is on 80k a week - Berbatov is on 90k a week. We dont pay those kind of wages and rightly so

If you would rather have Sidwell in our midfield then i think you are probably an ill man. Ever seen Westwood and what he can offer? doubt you have, I have seen him 5/6 times and he's a cracking player - he'll have three times the career Sidwell has had.

They havent been playing against semi professionals either - what garbage.

Why is it Swansea can go and pick up young talent and play them effectively and its ok, but as soon as we do it, people would rather have limited footballers like NRC, Sidwell and Cuellar - it's absolutely bizarre

If you would prefer to sit in the past watching neandertholic caveman football that's had it's day then thats fine, but this football club is going places - just a shame that most of our fanbase have zero patience and still living in 1981

Yeah buddy, like you know exactly what they are on in terms of wages. Besides, some players should earn more than other if they give you an extra edge. No doubt these two give their new respective teams attacking power and ability. Anyway, mercenaries they are certainly not.

I am not saying Sidwell is the option, I am saying I would rather have him than some extremely unproven player on top of lots of other unproven players in the same team. That receipe equals disaster in my book, as 1) none of them have shown high Premier League-ability and 2) Lack of experience is very dangerous when you are fighting relegation. Oh, and I have not seen Westwood - but that is not the point. If he was such a good player then why has he not been picked up already? All his education was done in League 2, as well as 5 games in League 1. The jump in level is enormous and chances are that all of these young players that we are bringing in are going to struggle when they are put out on the same time. I am not judging Westwood, clearly, I am just stating my concern on throwing all the experience out and getting youth in as replacements. You are branding him as a new star - and three times the career Sidwell has? Sure, Sidwell failed at Chelsea and Villa but he at least got there and we were pretty happy when he came. Chances are Westwood will either do OK for us or end up at loan at Brighton before nobody hears from him again. Not discarding him, just not jumping on the delusional "of course he is great since WE signed him"-wagon, as statistics will show that many, many young players come up from the lower leagues and cannot handle the level at all. BUT, let me assure you that really hope he can turn into a decent player at our club, nothing would be better and one of these young guys at least have to take the level fast.

Going places? Yes we are eventually, but in the short-term we are only going down if we are going anywhere. So hopefully, we aren't going to move much. As for cavemen and such drivel you just put out, all those players would hold a higher level than all of the young players we brought in. They can (and will) reach a higher ability in time, but right about now they are inexperienced and in need of development, something which is hard to give them when we only field young players. Not every young generation is going to turn into Beckham, Giggs, Scholes etc.

Oh dear...

"if they're that good why is nobody else in for them..."

We got in first! If someone else is in for them we miss out. The amount of times David Moyes has done this beggars belief. It about time we got in on the action. And if it doesn't work out, we've spend little and so we lose little. Even if only one makes it, it's still worth it, as that player may be worth £15m or so in the future.

Randy O'Neill, thats exactly what I was going to say.

Moaning that a 22 year old can't be any good because he hasn't been snapped up yet is mental. Plus, he has been snapped up....by us!

About fookin time we were doing the fishing, as opposed to buying at the store when they're older and more expensive.

My gripe with Villa is that we never seemed to 'get their first'.

For example, we could have signed Curtis Davies from Luton for £3m, instead of the ridiculous amount we pissed up the wall on him by signing him from West Brom.

Westwood is highly rated and as pointed out, teams like Swansea were looking at him. This lad could be a real find for us, and if it doesn't work out then the club will not be stung too badly.

going off topic sorry, but did anyone see Brendan Rogers suggesting that Downing may be used as a left back?......laugh?......I almost shat meself!

I think Downing misunderstood. Rodgers meant left back in the clubhouse.

Back on topic. Looking at a few videos of Benteke', he shows a variety of skills that suggest that he is a great prospect when you consider his age.

He is strong in the air and with the ball at his feet. There is a very good reason why Lambert stuck with his pursuit of this player and I for one am looking forward to watching Benteke develop at B6.

He gives us an option that we didnt have. Think of an Emile Heskey that can hold the ball up, use his head and feet to make incisive passes for Bent to capitalise on and OMG Benteke can even score more than 2 goals a year!

His physical build will ensure he will survive in the Prem. If Lambert can instill a goal hungy predatory motivation in him then we will really have something.

If we get behind the new players 100% we may bring out the best in all of them and make Villa Park the fortress it should be.

Is Benteke really 6ft 5in?

No idea but he looked like a monster on SSN yesterday.

Yea, that's what I thought...agree with KjParton must be at least 6ft 3in.

We've needed someone like this upfront for quite some time!

Since Carew we've needed someone like this.

The great thing is Benteke is 21/22 so has time to develop!

Is Benteke really 6ft 5in?

He's either 6 ft 5" or 6 ft 3"

Yeah, I've seen both figures for him so we don't know for sure, seemingly. Looking at that picture I would go for 6' 5" being closer to the mark, he looks very rangy.

I'm going to go with 12ft 5" based on this accurate image.

dq0qyb.jpg

Â