Christian Benteke

Kwan

Forget this bloomin' discussion about the pronounciation of his name!

How's he gonna score his first goal?!

My vote is that it'll be a bullet header into the top corner, from a Bannan cross!

It'll either be a header or it will be him being played in 1v1 and slotting under the keeper!

BelieveInBenteke!

Does anyone who's good on Photoshop fancy editing his face onto DB9's or Charles nzo's Body for a pic :) Im terrible with that sort of thing and want that for a sig on another forum :)

I went one better. ;)

545353.jpg

My vote is that it'll be a bullet header into the top corner, from a Bannan cross!

It'll either be a header or it will be him being played in 1v1 and slotting under the keeper!

BelieveInBenteke!

Does anyone who's good on Photoshop fancy editing his face onto DB9's or Charles nzo's Body for a pic :) Im terrible with that sort of thing and want that for a sig on another forum :)

I went one better. ;)

545353.jpg

LOL :D THANK YOUUUUUU ;):P XD

He'll never score.

He'll be the black Bosko Balaban :shock:

To the guy that thought of bananas in pyjamas - if you didn't mean to be 'racist' by using that line, then you have nothing to be sorry for dude and you should not drop the reference. Why is a banana seen as a racist implement anyway? Come on people FFS. It's only that way because society has conditioned you to think way. Same as villifying the traiditional 'golly' cartoon on the side of my marmalade jar.

Shame on you... Not me.

My missus was watching some TV drama the other night and it appeared that a school teacher had called a 'black boy' a cheeky monkey while he was playing football. He made a valid point that it's okay to call a white boy a cheeky monkey, but not a 'black' boy because automatically it's a racist comment.

You can call a white man a choc-ice, a word removed, a rocket polisher, a paedo... but you can't call Ashley Cole a choc-ice - even if it's said by another 'black' man. WTF is going on? This automatic inferiority complex has got to **** well stop. And John Terry should be shot - that's true. Love rat word removed.

Gotta get over it folks... Black Power and all that jazz... I mean, how on earth a band can get away with calling themselves NWA is beyond me. Surely that's racist isn't it? No? Do you see the mess that this **** up world is dragging you into? Making YOU feel guilty when you have nothing to be guilty about? And what about the artist formerly known as Prince? Didn't he have a song called '4 Nigs United For West Compton?' When's it gonna stop? Where do you draw the line then? **** if I know anymore. If it's B1 and B2, that'll do for me pal (in the voice of Tom Ross).

And before you all lace into me - I am no racist, I am a guardian of free speech and traditional values thanks... I'm about the only person in the world that still uses the word 'gay' in it's proper sense. Yes, happily married, and still able to have a gay old time down at the Villa.

Move along... It's all about the context - not the actual words.

Â