Christian Benteke

Kwan

Love that some 16 yr old kid we've just signed from some Swedish league talks about playing for a bigger club but our current star striker says he's living a fantastic reality with Villa and will be here next season (if we stay up)....... You can't make these things up can you. Love Benteke!

There must also be a train of thought that he could go too soon? He's gone from seemingly nowhere to the top of many clubs wanted list in a remarkably short time.

Now, of course we would all love to see him stay at Villa, but being realistic that is'nt going to happen.....at least not in the long run with every footballer in Europe aiming their sights on nothing but the elite clubs (and understandably so). But if he is a level headed kid, which I kind of suspect he might be, then he will know there is plenty of time yet to bag himself a dream move to the top.

If he's sensible and we stay up, then it would be the right thing, for him AND us, to stick around. Who knows, the list of his admirers might get longer and longer....and that would be suitable for all concerned.

Benteke wordt gelinkt aan onder meer Inter en Manchester City. "Ik lees overal dat Christian droomt van verscheidene clubs", zegt zijn manager. "Waarom zou hij dromen van een ander team als het fantastisch gaat bij Aston Villa?"

"Het is altijd moeilijk om de toekomst te voorspellen, maar ik ben 99 procent zeker dat hij deze zomer het seizoen zal aanvatten bij Aston Villa", is Eris Kismet duidelijk. Aston Villa beloofde Benteke zelfs al loonsopslag als hij blijft.

his manager is 99% sure Benteke will stay another season. the other 1% is what the general manager will do when he receives an offer on Benteke.

Edited by Belgian guy

And in English?

google translated:

Benteke is linked to  Inter and Manchester City. "I read everywhere that Christian dreams of several clubs," says his manager. "Why would he dreams of another team when it comes to fantastic Aston Villa?"
"It is always difficult to predict the future, but I'm 99 percent sure that he will begin this summer season at Aston Villa," Eris Kismet is clear. Aston Villa Benteke even promised pay rise if he continues.

Yeah, I read this as well. Good move in his part, bigger chance of him having success in the future because of it.

I feel pretty confident in us staying up, even if we lost today. These next games are gonna be huge. Almost looking forward to it in a weird way. Lately I have felt that there is no chance of us getting relegated. 

If he goes to: 

Spurs- I'd take Adebayor or Sigurdsson (plus money)

Arsenal- I'd take Giroud (plus money) 

Man City- I'd take Milner or Džeko or Sinclair or Guidetti (plus money) 

Liverpool- I'd take Agger or Škrtel or Sterling or Suso (plus money) 

Inter- I'd take Juan or Pereira or Guarín (plus money)

Edited by Daniel1Avfc

If he goes to: 

Inter- I'd take Juan or Pereira or Guarín (plus money

adebayor is a lazy bastard, we already have too many of those on high wages.

Giroud is shite

Milner, Dzeko won't come..

Nor will others you have mentioned. We have the pulling power of a three legged horse..

If he goes to: 

Giroud is shite

Nor will others you have mentioned. We have the pulling power of a three legged horse..

Benteke is lazy aswell so... the best player in the world imo CR7 is "lazy" 

Giroud is good enough for Villa.

If he goes to: 

Giroud is shite

I agree with all of what you say regarding the fantasy list, aside from Giroud. He really isn't shit. Even Arsenal fans don't believe that, at least not the clinically sane ones. 

Â