Christian Benteke

Kwan

19 goals in his first season. Absolute bargain and total credit to lambert for being able to spot a player. Outstanding transfer business by lambert for us

Henke or Lambert?

A great signing for the club and it will be great if we can keep him for one more year.

Lambert actually - as it has been said numerous times before, he went to see Vossen (Benteke's strike partner at Genk) but in the end asked the Belgian coach (Lambert's good friend) about Benteke.

No need to keep trying to piss on Lambert's parade pal.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

19 goals in his first season. Absolute bargain and total credit to lambert for being able to spot a player. Outstanding transfer business by lambert for us

Henke or Lambert?

A great signing for the club and it will be great if we can keep him for one more year.

Even if we won the league you would still say that is was all down to Ian Culberhouse  ;)

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Henke or Lambert?

Lambert actually - as it has been said numerous times before, he went to see Vossen (Benteke's strike partner at Genk) but in the end asked the Belgian coach (Lambert's good friend) about Benteke.

Just asking.

Find it hard to believe a man who signed KEA could spot talent like Benteke.

Whoever was the main factor in bringing him to the club it was a brilliant decision.

Henke or Lambert?

Even if we won the league you would still say that is was all down to Ian Culberhouse  ;)

No way I'd give all the credit to MoN.

Everything that happens at this club is down to him.

• Like 1

Henke or Lambert?

Just asking.

Find it hard to believe a man who signed KEA could spot talent like Benteke.

Whoever was the main factor in bringing him to the club it was a brilliant decision.

I'd look at it more as it being hard to believe that a man who signed Lowton, Benteke, Westwood, Vlaar and also opted to re-sign Guzan, signed KEA ;). Either way KEA is probably on a small salary and will work as a decent squad player I suppose.

Every manager signs duds e.g. Reyes, but Wenger also signed Henry and Vieira 

Its buying duds at the wrong age.

Buying young means they have more time to develop. Benteke WILL find it harder next term, but he will be still learning and developing.

Others like KEA, Bennett , Westwood and Lowton may just kick on.

If they dont, they still have time, and we should have a little more experience in the squad then, which will help!

• Like 1

I think Vlaar has been very disappointing this season.  

I agree about the other three though.

I think Vlaar has been very disappointing this season.  

I agree about the other three though.

Yes Vlaar has been a let down for me as well. He is average at everything . Baker is our best defender . Lowton is steady but has potential and Bennett is good on the ball but very naive and weak.

Benteke looks alright though.

Â