Christian Benteke

Kwan

He looks completely out of sorts, doesnt offer anything and doesnt appear to know what he is doing with the very little service he is getting.

Lambert (if he is to stay) needs to sort out a link between our midfield and strikers because at the moment its all possession and no end product.

He looks completely out of sorts, doesnt offer anything and doesnt appear to know what he is doing with the very little service he is getting.

Lambert (if he is to stay) needs to sort out a link between our midfield and strikers because at the moment its all possession and no end product.

I agree. i thought this was Gil, but if we're going to play Gil from wide then we still lack an attacking midfielder to link things together.

There's a gaping hole behind the striker that needs to be filled.

Pretty **** disgusting performance.
Disgusting attitude.

I would fine him a weeks wages and put him in the reserves for a few weeks, maybe that will sort his attitude out.

Yes, he isn't gettting good service, but there is no excuse for not even trying, and he didn't even break a **** sweat. We had Weimann, for all his faults, running his balls off closing down players only for them to switch to the centre or back to the goalkeeper to see Ben'Iamtoogoodtochase'teke meandering forward.

I don't care what your name is, how good you are,or what you have done in the past. We shouldn't be accepting performances like that. People paid good money to go down to London, to watch a shit team, with shit players, in shit form, playing shit football.

The very **** least you can do is put some effort in.

I have never been so disgusted in all my life, and this is just the result of getting away with lazy performance after lazy performance, sulk after sulk, moan after moan, tantrum after tantrum.

We need to get some **** discipline in this club.

What does he want? 

First team football? He can get that here, but he has to look interested.

Enjoy his football? He can get that here, if he puts some effort in and looks a part of the team.

Move to a bigger club? Then you would think he would put in a display against the bigger teams like Arsenal or Liverpool..

The thing that winds me up the most is his disinterest is seemingly reasonless. Bench him until he's willing to fight for his place in the squad. 

Agree with that, the only thing dropping quicker than his stock is his value, I think we'd be looking at £12-15m and the likes of west ham at the moment, £25m and Dortmund are a distant memory, if he wants to stay then start playing, if he wants to go then he's still got to do the same!

I thought he looked better in the second half yesterday, it did look as if he was somewhat trying. 

He really needs a run of goals, with Gil and Sinclair either side of him hopefully they will start to come. 

The thing that makes me think it's mostly confidence is his touch - it's gone to shit.  He used to be brilliant at bringing the ball under control and holding it up.  Currently, it's just bouncing off him.

• Like 2

Â