Christian Benteke

Kwan

Belgian reports say he has already agreed personal terms with Pool.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/591905/Aston-Villa-Christian-Benteke-personal-terms-32-5m-Liverpool-Transfer-News-Gossip

Aston Villa ace Christian Benteke agrees personal terms ahead of £32.5m Liverpool move

"I think they've already agreed terms so that won't be a problem, I think it's just formalities that need to be done," Belgian journalist Kristoff Terruer said.

"I'm told that the deal will be done before Monday.

"After three seasons battling against relegation he's ready for the next step. As there are European Championships coming round next summer with Belgium - and because he missed the 2014 World Cup - he wants to go to a club where he was certain he could play.

"So Liverpool manager Brendan Rogers has done everything he could to convince him to join them I guess."

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Hold the phone.. "he wants to go to a club where he was certain he could play".. I guess that's Villa's fault that he got injured right before the World Cup. I have no issue with him moving but I hate the way journalists spin things..

• Like 1

Hold the phone.. "he wants to go to a club where he was certain he could play".. I guess that's Villa's fault that he got injured right before the World Cup. I have no issue with him moving but I hate the way journalists spin things..

I take that as more "he will be certain to play at Liverpool, not so much at Man Utd".

It's pretty damn obvious he would play every game for us if available.

• Like 1

I don't see us digging our heels in on this. If they have agreed to pay £32.5m over 5 years, we will probably ask for is over 3 years for example - but I suspect Sherwood will want the money so he can re-invest in other areas of the team.

Thats assuming he hasn't already been given £50m to spend.

• Like 1

Â