Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Bacuna has scored 4 goals this season and should have got a 5th last time out. he could probably play DM but I wouldn't want to put him there if it meant he had to hold back and we'd lose his scoring threat.

Bacuna has scored 4 goals this season and should have got a 5th last time out. he could probably play DM but I wouldn't want to put him there if it meant he had to hold back and we'd lose his scoring threat.

So we stick with a midfield 3 of Westwood delph bacuna

That run for his goal was mental, especially how he followed it up with a great touch and a finish with his weaker foot. Shame he probably won't get a call up to the Dutch national team for the World Cup.

• Like 2

That run for his goal was mental, especially how he followed it up with a great touch and a finish with his weaker foot. Shame he probably won't get a call up to the Dutch national team for the World Cup.

A good player to have in a small world cup squad as he can cover so many positions, maybe he'll get a look in. I'm not that familiar with their other options but good to have a versatile player or two about. 

• Like 1

Hahaha - he's nowhere near International class, but I love his enthusiasm and application to the task at hand.  He's been great recently.