Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I didnt realise how tall he was. He doesnt look very tall. As he is only 22 years old i am sure he will fill out and hit the gym with Gabby and become stocky and he could be a really really good central midfield player.

Should play either central midfield or on the wing.

His talents seem to be going forward as he is a liability defensively.

I don't agree with this. He is strong, quick, brave, and very good 1v1 defensively.

He had Coutinho in his pocket and was subbed at half time, did very well against Baines and even got forward and scored.

I think right back is new to him, that's all. But he has so much potential.

I don't agree with this. He is strong, quick, brave, and very good 1v1 defensively.

He had Coutinho in his pocket and was subbed at half time, did very well against Baines and even got forward and scored.

You must be watching a different player!

He has poor positioning for a defender and he is rash. Against Liverpool from what I remember he was one of our worst performers.

He has poor positioning for a defender and he is rash. Against Liverpool from what I remember he was one of our worst performers.

You did see that Coutinho got subbed at half time. The same Coutinho that destroyed Everton in the next game.

IMO Countinho being subbed at half time was more down to the formation that Villa were playing (i.e. outnumbering Liverpool in midfield) rather than Bacuna playing so amazingly.

Bacuna was one of our worst performers vs Liverpool and was continually caught out of position.

I do like the player and hope he develops but just think he is more effective going forward.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

Get naughton at rb a proper sylla next to Delph & bacuna to be our cam as lambert doesn't seem to be looking to buy a player for the position

Guzan

Naughton vlaar okore Bertrand

Kea Sylla Delph

Bacuna

Gabby weiman

Sylla? I know Westwood is no pirlo, but Sylla? 

I really like him as a player but he is a bit of a funny one.

On the ball, at times he looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights and then next minute, he'll do something of real quality! His crossing is decent, his free kicks are excellent and when he's got a bit of space to run into, he can be really effective at going at players. Good to know that we've also got a good backup penalty taker as well.

Defensively, I don't recall many occasions where players have got past him in a 1v1 situation as he is quick and strong and doesn't dive in. That said, positionally he can be a bit suspect and can switch off at times.

When you consider he cost £800k and he's only 22 years old playing his first season in the premier league, to get 4 goals ( 3 very important goals ) and 1 assist despite playing in multiple positions, he's been a real asset to us and an absolute bargain.

When you consider he cost £800k and he's only 22 years old playing his first season in the premier league, to get 4 goals ( 3 very important goals ) and 1 assist despite playing in multiple positions, he's been a real asset to us and an absolute bargain.

Hope he can learn quickly and improve for next season too and then we may have our CAM?

Get naughton at rb a proper sylla next to Delph & bacuna to be our cam as lambert doesn't seem to be looking to buy a player for the position

Guzan

Naughton vlaar okore Bertrand

Kea Sylla Delph

Bacuna

Gabby weiman

Sylla? I know Westwood is no pirlo, but Sylla?

I picked this team for next season as I don't think lambert will buy a cam & dm & benteke definitely going

Picked Sylla as I reckon jus like bacuna given a run of games he can improve dramatically as he shown he can play with delph the end of last season