Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I think our coaches must be training our team to be the first team not to complete a pass to their own teammates. That would make Bacuna the first name on the team sheet.

Seriously, we must be the worst passers of the ball in the premier league.

He's never been amazing.  He's had couple of half decent performances, the rest of the time he's been appalling.

Appalling? Really? Give it a rest

Yes, appalling.  Lots of games he's been as bad as Tonev, ie doesn't actually look like a footballer.  And no, I won't give it a rest.  Our club is being torn apart by that pair of clowns Lerner and Lambert, and having to watch dross like Bacuna is symptomatic of how far we've fallen.

Have to agree. Bacuna is a microcosm of the whole team: All huff, puff and bluster, no direction and bereft of footballing ability. 

I find the suggestions that he's actually a midfielder laughable. What we don't need is more midfielders who can't pass the ball to a team mate.

Have to agree. Bacuna is a microcosm of the whole team: All huff, puff and bluster, no direction and bereft of footballing ability. 

I find the suggestions that he's actually a midfielder laughable. What we don't need is more midfielders who can't pass the ball to a team mate.

What a load of tosh.

10761499275_ce40c29e2b_o.gif

I don't think this was ever the type of game where he was going to shine in midfield, it just wasn't the sort of game where his energy and running was going to be a major factor. His crossing once he moved to FB was poor.

What a load of tosh.

10761499275_ce40c29e2b_o.gif

You have to admit that was a bad pass Gentleman. Nowhere near our players. Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Struggled a bit today but overall I've been happy with his contribution so far, not too dramatic to say without him starting we'd currently have 0 home games this season.

Long term imo I see him as an up and down right sided midfielder, I'm not sure he has enough quality to play in the centre rather than the odd game.

I thought he was quite poor, didn't know what to do with Zaha, probably should of passed to Benteke too.

To be fair he scored one from a similar position a few weeks back, either way he put a defence splitting pass through to Benteke a few minutes later and he didn't do anything with it.

5 tackles,  5 interceptions. 

very good game. love the move that lead to his shot at goal. cross to Benteke was covered by the CB. used the wrong technique for the shot though, always moving away from goal. Marshall had left the far post open enough for a straight shot.