Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

He was poor today, but he certainly wasn't helped by being isolated from the rest of the team whenever he got the ball. There was a real lack of support for him down that flank.

There were points in the second half where it was him trying to work the ball away from our box entirely by himself with three Palace players closing him down. Not one of our other players were coming anywhere near him to give him an outlet.

happened all the time against Man Utd aswell.

one thing that doesnt help him is the way he positions his body when receiving the ball - instead of letting come across his body and opening up the ball down the line or inside to supporting midfielders, he stays facing our own goal line, and basically forces himself backwards into a dead end. this then ends up with him losing it.

Edited by andym

I think he should be dropped for Hutton

Agreed. Hutton is a far superior defender, Never a full back in a million years.

Has had some really bad games at RB, it clearly isn't his position at all as he is a liability defensivley. It's been clear he isn't a full back for some time, for me that performance at Craven Cottage highlighted how poor he is at full back.

He's a good right back when we need attacking full backs, like today. But he's not a Premier League standard midfielder. Good backup/rotation right back but shouldn't play in midfield at all for me.

The man is clueless as is who ever gave him another 5 year contract, will never make a premiership player in any position

I hate to break it to you, but the guy's beginning his third full season as a Premier League player. 

• Like 1

Not writing him off but he has been the weak link two consecutive weeks in two different positions. He has work to do and I'm beginning to wish he does it away from the first team.

It does seem that Sherwood has a fondness for Bacuna that isn't really justified by the performances he produces.

He shouldn't be starting week in week out.

Hutton should be our first choice RB and he simply can't be picked ahead of our other options in midfield or as the wide players in a front three.

The man is clueless as is who ever gave him another 5 year contract, will never make a premiership player in any position

I hate to break it to you, but the guy's beginning his third full season as a Premier League player.

Yes and nearly been relegated the last 2 years