Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Good news I think he could develop into a very good attacking right back. Being surrounded by better players will help immensely 

I wonder if fans at other clubs are so focused on what their players earn?

If they were on 5 years of cost cutting due to the catastrophic mis-management of the club probably so.

It is ingrained in us now :)

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

If they were on 5 years of cost cutting due to the catastrophic mis-management of the club probably so.

Sadly in an era of FFP it's one of the only important things for fans to worry about.

Edited by VILLAMARV

Sadly in an era of FFP it's one of the only important things for fans to worry about.

You'll see it on the Sunderland forums a lot.

Along with a load of other shite, like.

• Like 1

I am a fan of his but he's been poor today. Did nothing going forward, was exposed at the back, got himself booked for no good reason and game away the corner which led to the second goal way too softly.

And his haircut is awful.

Yeah the annual have an atrocious game after getting a new long term deal.

He hacked me off by taking 5 minutes to take that throw in. Seemed to lose concentration as he then needlessly conceded the corner that eventually lead to the second. 

I am a fan of his but he's been poor today. Did nothing going forward, was exposed at the back, got himself booked for no good reason and game away the corner which led to the second goal way too softly.

And his haircut is awful.

also nearly gave away a very stupid penalty

Not good today. Basically epitomised everything I currently think is wrong with his game and needs improving. Definitely the weak link on this evidence.

I keep forgetting that Bacuna is playing out of position. Where did he play for Groningen?

He regarded himself as a centre mid. Fancies himself as a centre mid, but was used as a utility man. Came here to cement himself as a centre mid and is now ... a utility man.

Got isolated on the ball a bit again which is a worrying trend not always of his own making. Palace is always going to be a tough work out for any teams full backs with Puncheon, Zaha and bleeding Sako.

Not his best game but then our right backs are all a bit much of a muchness aren't they and we have no idea about Crespo.

He was poor today, but he certainly wasn't helped by being isolated from the rest of the team whenever he got the ball. There was a real lack of support for him down that flank.

There were points in the second half where it was him trying to work the ball away from our box entirely by himself with three Palace players closing him down. Not one of our other players were coming anywhere near him to give him an outlet.