Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Bjælland

Is it the immature schoolboy in me who sees this as Danish for Bellend? :unsure:

It is :-)

Can see I misspelled his name. He is called Andreas Bjelland and plays for Twente. Used to play with Okore at FCN and was also consider to be ahead then. Was the star and was sold before Omore went to us.

I was at the Iceland - Denmark U21 game and he played the whole match. Looked very strong to me and does seem to be getting into form. Didn't have a whole lot to do but he won lots of headers.

Can't wait to see him play for Villa. Also said in an interview after the match that is only goal now is to play as many games for Aston Villa as he can.

• Like 4

Oh Villa fans, always seem to know better than paid professionals who actually work with the players.

You're right, let's not have an opinion on anything. Close the messageboard down, and be on your way everyone.

On Okore, he is playing games and training so he should be getting there. I was inclined to agree with Lambert about giving him time to get up to speed, get over the injury and get used to the pace of the game before chucking him in and destroying the lads confidence.

...but now I say sink or swim, let's see what he has got.

Birmingham Mail: Paul Lambert has revealed that Jores Okore needs to raise his game before he gets the nod in the Premier League. The Danish defender has not played a single minute for Villa this season despite battling back from an anterior cruciate ligament injury. Okore has only made the matchday squad twice this season and has been restricted to development team football so far this term. Today boss Lambert has explained why he's favoured four other centre halves ahead of the 22-year-old as his absence continues to generate debate.

Â