Jores Okore

Jesperchr

I thought it was #fuckbringpolite :lol:

Either way I don't think that kind of hashtag is a textbook example of the behaviour of someone with confidence issues.

:) Yeah it was that but I thought I'd translate. I was thinking is it about not being near the first team the last few weeks.

I would buy that t-shirt. I love that his catchphrase is a misspelling, and can't wait for this lad to come back. If he can turn the glimmer of promise he has shown in to performances then we'll have some player on our hands.

I'm obviously bias but he totally made the right choice coming to us, at Chelsea he might've played a handful of league cup games or a couple of prem games. As it stands that's all he's played for us, but he would've, and I'm sure will go on to, play a lot more.

Edited by alreadyexists

My excitement for the return of Okore has been dampened with the unexpected top form of Senderos...but i guess that's a good thing?! Was very impressed by his work rate pre-injury and can not wait for him to come back in the coming weeks and add to our ever deepening squad.

He played 90 minutes yesterday for Danish U-21 and did well. 4-2 vs Russia.

He said that he felt no problems with his knee.

I was hoping for a highlight video.

This was all I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlXIxCk0qlM

aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif

Found a 1min highlight reel, but it only shows the Russian goals, and you barely see any Danes, so it's virtually pointless, but here it is:

click

He was poor vs Russia

Really? How so?

His passing was very poor, don't think a single one was successful further than 5 yards. He had one very bad sliced clearance, struggled getting goal side on quite a few occasions and generally on a whole not a great performance unfortunately.

Ah that's a shame. On a plus side it's more minutes under his belt.

Completely. Early days in his career, at the end of the day he has just gone 22 which is very young for a CB.

On a positive his pace was still evident, which is the only thing that would have been a concern really :).

• Like 2

Â