Jores Okore

Jesperchr

That would not really be very out of the ordinary. He's coming back from a serious injury, his first one. Physically he is getting there but there's a big mental part to coming back from an injury like that too. He is probably tentative and worried that he will re-injure it. It will go away with time, but we need patience with him first and foremost. He will get there. There is no need to rush him.

Honestly the talk towards the end of last season when he was saying he might be back for the last few games was always wishful thinking. The surgery he has had is major for an athlete but if managed right he will be back playing as good as ever.

As others have said we are doing very well at the moment so he can take all the time he needs although I get worried seeing the name of either of the chuckle brothers on the subs bench!

The other thing is that he has hardly played at this level so even when he is fit he will need time to get used to the pace, probably why Lambert brought in Senderos who is doing much much better than I thought possible.

Okore-Donacien will be our long-term CB pairing. We have 2 great prospects who have all the raw attributes for a great centre-back, we should take our time with them. Hopefully Vlaar-Senderos can be our first-choice pairing for the next 3-5 years, and we will have time to bed them in, in the cups and dare I say, European competition. 

He played 90 minutes yesterday for Danish U-21 and did well. 4-2 vs Russia.

He said that he felt no problems with his knee.

I was hoping for a highlight video.

This was all I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlXIxCk0qlM

aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif

• Like 1

Â