Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

I don't know what he's making but I can't imagine it would be too high for an Engligh top flight club to outbid. Also, taxes in France are harsh. (75% vs 49%) Or is that still to be introduced?

No they have those types of taxes for people that make over a million a year, so basically every football player down there. At least Ligue 1 players.

I don't know what he's making but I can't imagine it would be too high for an Engligh top flight club to outbid. Also, taxes in France are harsh. (75% vs 49%) Or is that still to be introduced?

No they have those types of taxes for people that make over a million a year, so basically every football player down there. At least Ligue 1 players.

Anyway the French courts ruled the 75% tax illegal and I think M. Hollande is still trying to think up a new cunning plan.

This seemed ridiculous from the beginning. Owner as thrown our name out, probably pulled out of his arse. Player has responded saying that he'd like to play in Premier League. Other than that pretty flimsy. Loads of guff from twitter about Villa Reps going to Marakesh to meet player. Yeah right!

gonna just assume that this isn't happening now because i was getting more and more excited by the prospect of this guy in our midfield every day. still think it would be great, but cannot see it, i think we would be after more of a Vilhena type player

This seemed ridiculous from the beginning. Owner as thrown our name out, probably pulled out of his arse. Player has responded saying that he'd like to play in Premier League. Other than that pretty flimsy. Loads of guff from twitter about Villa Reps going to Marakesh to meet player. Yeah right!

Thank God.

Someone else on this website who can see sense.

Thank God.

Someone else on this website who can see sense.

Jeez, it's got more legs than half the rest of the shite on this forum.

People saying it "seemed ridiculous".....Iniesta would be 'ridiculous', Suarez would be 'ridiculous'.......Belhanda - who? Never heard of the guy, the fact that there are figures of £10m+ being mentioned means square root of nothing to me.

• Like 3

why?

Islam and betting is a sensitive area, just look at Kanute and Cissé 

Edit: I know Wonga isn't a betting company but it more or less falls under the same rules  

Edited by sne

why?

Islam and betting is a sensitive area, just look at Kanute and Cissé 

Edit: I know Wonga isn't a betting company but it more or less falls under the same rules  

Didn't Kanute just wear a shit without a sponsor though?