Companies you've boycotted

Pongotastic

Peugeot, ran out of the UK.

BMW, asset stripped Rover.

Apple, I chose Android.

Lloyds bank, tricked family into PPI, critical illness cover, any scam they can sell, they will. Corporate clad con-men and women.

The Tories, sold the kitchen sink.

Labour, illegal wars.

Liberals, liars.

Google are now on my ban em radar, they are trying to squeeze the life out of anyone that uses search engines to shop online, Adwords is a tax beyond tax.

Surely if you boycott Google then Android will have to be boycotted as well? You'll run out of phone options! 

• Like 1

Google are now on my ban em radar, they are trying to squeeze the life out of anyone that uses search engines to shop online, Adwords is a tax beyond tax.

With unobtrusive text-only ads?

• Like 1

Peugeot, ran out of the UK.

BMW, asset stripped Rover.

Apple, I chose Android.

Lloyds bank, tricked family into PPI, critical illness cover, any scam they can sell, they will. Corporate clad con-men and women.

The Tories, sold the kitchen sink.

Labour, illegal wars.

Liberals, liars.

Well, I fin’ly started thinkin’ straight

When I run outa things to investigate

Couldn’t imagine doin’ anything else

So now I’m sittin’ home investigatin’ myself!

Hope I don’t find out anything . . . 

• Like 1

Boycotts are for hypocrites

Usually when a bandwagon starts via hippies and communists I make a point of giving that company my

support

But seriously when large corporations own shares in other large corporations most boycotts are token even " ethical " banks like the co-op were found wanting when it came down to it

As has already been mentioned, if you're going to boycott a company you really have to do your research. These big multinational companies often own other smaller companies using a different name, so you may still be buying from or using that company without even knowing it.

Ha, I remember a woman from work saying she had cancelled her BT broadband due to constant problems and had signed up to Plusnet instead! D'oh! 

Usually when a bandwagon starts via hippies and communists I make a point of giving that company my

support

I boycott Starbucks due to their crap coffee. Will you therefore be supporting them? :mrgreen:

support

I boycott Starbucks due to their crap coffee. Will you therefore be supporting them? :mrgreen:

I boycott the sty.

SkyScumSport.

Never had it, never will.

utter rocket polishers who have ruined football for me.

I might have already said this but feck it

Â