Companies you've boycotted

Pongotastic

I've never tried KFC so maybe I boycotted them without knowing. I've only been to Mcdonalds once, as a kid I always wanted to go but wasn't allowed lol.

Why not? What a sheltered (or the complete opposite) life you must lead.

I don't know to be honest haven't really thought about it. I don't like chips so haven't really bothered with the place in my adult life.

Wait maybe it was for the same reason that you've boycotted them : )

Edited by useless

I've never tried KFC so maybe I boycotted them without knowing. I've only been to Mcdonalds once, as a kid I always wanted to go but wasn't allowed lol.

kinda snap

I too have never had a KFC or set foot inside a KFC. I guess I've had 3 or 4 McDonalds or Burger Kings or Wimpys in my life. 

I do go to Pizza Express, Costa Coffee and Beefeater waaay too often. I currently have just over £20 saved up on my Costa loyalty card.

oh, I've never had a Krispy Kreme donut either. No particular reason, I just don't rate donuts highly enough to pay £7 for one when they are 6 for a quid in Sainsburys.

• Like 2

Iv never had a Krispy Kreme either, I don't see what the fuss is about but I won't be paying them prices to find out.

I think I am in Costa about 5-7 times a week. I know how long it takes to earn £20 on that card so well played on that!

• Like 1

Boycotts are for hypocrites

Usually when a bandwagon starts via hippies and communists I make a point of giving that company my

support

I boycott Starbucks due to their crap coffee. Will you therefore be supporting them? :mrgreen:

Not really a boycott though, that's a personal preference for better coffee.  :D

I boycott Starbucks due to their crap coffee. Will you therefore be supporting them? :mrgreen:

Not really a boycott though, that's a personal preference for better coffee.  :D

It's my own protest at their "coffee". That makes it a boycott.

kinda snap

I too have never had a KFC or set foot inside a KFC. I guess I've had 3 or 4 McDonalds or Burger Kings or Wimpys in my life.

I do go to Pizza Express, Costa Coffee and Beefeater waaay too often. I currently have just over £20 saved up on my Costa loyalty card.

oh, I've never had a Krispy Kreme donut either. No particular reason, I just don't rate donuts highly enough to pay £7 for one when they are 6 for a quid in Sainsburys.

Wait until late Friday night and they sell them for 10p a box of 6

Just don't be greedy and stick 7 boxes in your trolly or we may be having words :)

• Like 1

Usually when a bandwagon starts via hippies and communists I make a point of giving that company my

support

I've scoured the streets of Baku just so I could post this whilst drinking a cup of their coffee , but had to admit defeat and settle on some local brand instead , can you boycott the coffeeshop company instead please :)

I don't know to be honest haven't really thought about it. I don't like chips so haven't really bothered with the place in my adult life.

Wait maybe it was for the same reason that you've boycotted them : )

I boycotted them because they gave me chicken legs when I asked for none, repeatedly.

support

I've scoured the streets of Baku just so I could post this whilst drinking a cup of their coffee , but had to admit defeat and settle on some local brand instead , can you boycott the coffeeshop company instead please :)

Do they sell crap coffee? If so then yes, I'll happily boycott them :)

Birmingham City FC.  So much so that in 2007 I had to one of my exams at the stadium but I asked to be moved to Coventry because I didn't want to go in there.

Well done sir :clap:

• Like 1

Birmingham City FC.  So much so that in 2007 I had to one of my exams at the stadium but I asked to be moved to Coventry because I didn't want to go in there.

You'll do for me!  :thumb:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The Sun

The Daily Mail

Fox

Topman

Primark

TK Maxx

House of Fraser

Microsoft (although obviously that's quite difficult to enforce)

Apple (newcomer to the list after a tiny dent on a weirdly vulnerable part of my phone just by the sim card (which you'd expect to be somewhat reinforced) totally bricked it)

Carrefour

Cross Country Trains

Thomas Cook

Sony

Three

T-Mobile and anything even vaguely affiliated thereto

• Like 1

Iv never had a Krispy Kreme either, I don't see what the fuss is about but I won't be paying them prices to find out.

I think I am in Costa about 5-7 times a week. I know how long it takes to earn £20 on that card so well played on that!

Mate you are not missing anything

Mate you are not missing anything

Ive never had Nando's chicken

Never been either, don't get the fuss? Looks very overpriced to me.

If you have never had a Nandos or Krispy Kreme, how can you say you don't know what the fuss is about? Surely you need to try them at least once to say that? It may be a taste sensation that revolutionises your life*

*they aren't and it won't  :)

• Like 2

Â