Paul Lambert

Pilchard

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, contractual obligations are complete nonsense huh....

According to you who wasn't there.........our lawers however, say different.

Who give a shit what your lawYers say, we've got our man and that's all that really matters.

Did you really think he was going to stay at a small club like yours for the long term?

Who cares.

If Norwich are owed some money they will get some. If not, they won't.

It makes no difference either way to me...

Well yeah, "this".

We've got the manager we want and we're all happy. So, if you do end up getting a few quid for him then good luck to you Wiz, spend it wisely :winkold:

Forget the contract nonsense you cling too, because it is just that, nonsense, he was tapped up first by you.

See you at the tribunal. :twisted:

Forgive me if I don't get too distressed by your comments.

You said we wouldn't get Lambert, or Culverhouse, or Karsa. 8)

This is all getting a bit too much like 'playground warfare'.

Welcome back Wiz, but atleast try to initiative conversation rather than goading people into making equally disruptive comments.

I'm not goading anyone my friend, or indeed swearing! and the sooner this buisness is over the better, win or lose.

I happen to like Hughton as a replacement, less gung ho (he would say that) but thats for you to discover.

This subject, started by your lads, contains inaccute facts imo which I tried to correct.......my intention was not to inflame.......far from it.

Apart from some mild banter, I haven't slagged your fans, team, even your manager off!

If I have caused offence, then I sincerly apologise.

Your arrogance is so typical of a so called bigger club, you poached Lambert, the whole football world knows you did and now its going to cost you.

but you were saying your on par if not bigger club than us come the summer before lambo came?

This shit is so boring. If we have to pay we pay if we dont then we dont. It doesnt really matter. We will finish above Norwich and will be a bigger club than Norwich for a long time yet. In the scheme of things its minor blud.

Good luck in the championship Wiz, I'm sure you will bounce back up.

Really?

Lets see in 4 weeks times shall we?

Four weeks?

Don't be so harsh, I am sure you wont be relegated by October. March at the earliest.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, contractual obligations are complete nonsense huh....

According to you who wasn't there.........our lawers however, say different.

But OUR lawyers were there and know exactly what's going on and they say what we're saying. Let the best lawyers win, it means nothing to me. It's a shame you seem to be so focused on getting a bit of cash from us instead of the football though. I'm not sure how you can argue morals considering what you guys did to Colchester, a fact you conveniently seem to avoid whenever it's brought up.

Sorry Viz, contractual obligations are there for a reason. This is the real world, not Narnia or wherever the hell Norwich is. If you win, fair play, I don't think anyone here will really care. You'll get some money sure, whether it will help your plight this season, we will just have to wait and see.

Morally, you owe us money, why the hell you just think we should just roll over and let you nick, and it seems you did, our manager is beyond me.

Your arrogance is so typical of a so called bigger club, you poached Lambert, the whole football world knows you did and now its going to cost you.

Forget the contract nonsense you cling too, because it is just that, nonsense, he was tapped up first by you.

See you at the tribunal. :twisted:

Any compensation will be nominal - and you probably could have got more by agreeing to let Lambert talk to villa. So yes you may win the court room battle - but loose the war.

You really have to look at what he did for you - rather than being bitter at him being poached or choosing to leave. He got you 12th in the prem - and in a position to land possibly the best manager outside the prem. Whether he was poached or not Lambert thought he could more easily further his own ambitions by joining villa - in that context whether he was poached or if you win the court room battle matters little.

I rate the bloke so highly - that I fully expect a bigger club to come knocking in due course - but in the mean time I will enjoy the footy - and if he does go on to ....say liverpool or spurs ....it will be a bitter pill to take - but hopefully he will have left us much better than we he first arrived.