Paul Lambert

Pilchard

he got everything wrong today...

this diamond formation he likes is leaving acres of space in our midfield and even the shit of Soton managed to run rings around it...

i thought the point of a diamond is that the full backs provide width...so when they dont its all a big **** waste of time.....

i hope Ireland was injured coz that sub was **** baffling and Westwood looked awful...

we desperately need some decent wingers so we have the option of playing wide and getting to the byline...

we are so lightweight in midfield..we need a **** destroyer

you've just got to have width on the footy pitch or at least the **** option...

how are we ever going to stretch teams with bannan and holman in wide positions?...

i know we arent blessed with amazing wingers and Zog has been horrible but i dont like how adamant Lambert is at keeping everything so bloody narrow

This one game at a time reaction thing does my head in - am I the only one ?

Why not give the new Manager, the new Team ,the new approach, a bit longer than a month before all piling in with your expert opinions ?

Because we are football fans?

Besides, last week was great. We were going to win the league! This week we are getting relegated which is unfortunate.

we are so lightweight in midfield..we need a **** destroyer

Move Vlaar into Midfield

Toatly agree, I said this about three weeks ago that Vlaar was Captain material and should get a chance as a DM but only when Dunne was back to full match fittness otherwise it would be pure suicide. As for today i agree with most people that Lambert got it wrong today, why take Ireland off? if it was an injury then all well and good otherwise BAD MOVE Mr Lambert.

I think the last 2 games have proved what we can do, today proved weve a long way to go yet. Consistency is always the last thing to come. Oh and by the way we will concede a lot of goals late on chasing games rather than giving up and keeping the score down like under McLeish, the defensive live was well high at even 2-1.

This one game at a time reaction thing does my head in - am I the only one ?

Why not give the new Manager, the new Team ,the new approach, a bit longer than a month before all piling in with your expert opinions ?

Its infantile

just like it is, reacting to the result as opposed to the performance.

Performances lead to results and they( performances ) usually tell tale what went wrong or right.

This manager will know what went wrong.