Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Fair enough but Villa Talk will be worse off for not having HH giving us his insight so its best not to piss him off.

Personally I take the opposite view.  I hate "insiders" coming on here and peddling the club line, from the more overt means such as General Krulak, to the less obvious but still clearly club influenced Mysteryman.  Although I rarely find myself in agreement with them, I'd rather read the views of the likes of Mantis and VillaCas, because they are at least genuinely held views, rather than some lame attempt to curry favour by passing on club endorsed "ITK".

• Like 2

Personally if i did want to prove a point at the moment i could also be very vindictive to those who slated me over Benteke but i sincerely want him back on form again. A back on form Benteke could see us winning the next four games.

You wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Benteke may be in bad form at the moment but he's proven himself to be a very good player and certainly not "the next Bosko Balaban". There's no need to act all high and mighty, especially when your original comments on Benteke still haven't been proven right.

Ha, ha. Thats so sweet. A lecture from someone who has deleted posts to suit their own debate.

It's not a "lecture", just saying that you wouldn't really have a leg to stand on.

And once again, where have I "deleted posts to suit my own debate"?

Forgot what?

How can you forget when you actually deleted it.

I'd suggest you stop now before making a complete fool of yourself.

Forgot that I edited it out. If you think merely forgetting a small detail amounts to "making a complete fool of yourself" then I think you need to perhaps reevaluate who it is that's making a fool of themselves.

Can you also answer my previous question? You still have not given me any examples of where I have "edited your posts to favour my own debate".

And isn't it strange that very point which you edited was the question you continually failed to answer.

You have made yourself out to be much worse than foolhardy here Mantis and as i've already given you one example where you have edited my posts to favour your debate I have no need to trawl through the site and prove it again. 

I've already explained why I haven't answered it - becuase it would be post on poster.

That isn't an example. As I already explained (seems to be a pattern here) I wasn't going to reply to it therefore I cut it out. If you aren't prepared to "trawl through the site" to "prove" it "again" then why did you accuse me of doing it multiple times? Where else have I allegedly done this?

Edited by Mantis

I find it hard to believe that every football forum is like VT. VT is really a unique place.

Nope, every forum is full of complete idiots :P

I find it hard to believe that every football forum is like VT. VT is really a unique place.

Nope, every forum is full of complete idiots :P

Thanks!

• Like 1

i'm on a Seahawks forum and even at 12-2 (12 wins, 2 losses with 2 games to go) and best in the NFL, there's the same sort of posting within the forum from some people.

It's not exclusively a VT thing and it isn't even an unsuccessful team thing.

• Like 1