Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

The game will depend largely on their goalkeeper. If he plays like he did in the first leg they will be hard to beat, but if that was a one off then I think we may cruise it. As in the first leg we wasted chances for sure, but that goalkeeper saved like 4-5 shots that would have gone in on any other day. We could be sat here with 5 away goals having won 5-3 and having nothing to worry about tomorrow, but that goalkeeper had a storming game.

I don't remember McCann being sent off? Was that 1st or 2nd leg?

Second leg, 39th minute for slapping jussi jaskelinan infront of the north stand, remember it like it was yesterday.

A couple of things about this...

A) I hope if we do get the first goal, whoever scores it doesn't go off and celebrate. They should grab the ball and run it back to the center spot. Will show the Bradford team we mean business and hopefully mentally **** them a bit.

B.) If we win I really hope there's no pitch invasion. That would just be slightly embarrassing.

Edited by PieFacE

Second leg, 39th minute for slapping jussi jaskelinan infront of the north stand, remember it like it was yesterday.

Ahh, see I remember an early goal and a late one that really got the crowd going, I thought we were unlucky that night

A couple of things about this...

A) I hope if we do get the first goal, whoever scores it doesn't go off and celebrate. They should grab the ball and run it back to the center spot. Will show the Bradford team we mean business and hopefully mentally **** them a bit.

B.) If we win I really hope there's no pitch invasion. That would just be slightly embarrassing.

I love a pitch invasion

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Lichaj

Ireland Warnock NZogbia

Gabby Weimann

Benteke

Doesn't matter what team we play. If we concede, it's over. With our defence and lack of midfield we WILL concede at least one. What an embarassment.

None of that midfield 3 are CMs. Would be torn apart. Agree with playing 3 in the middle though

_____________________Guzan_________________________

__________Lowton______Vlaar_______Clark______________

__Curruthers___Ireland_________Delph______Bennet_______

____________________N'Zogbia________________________

__________Benteke______________Gabby_______________

Apparently I've been too positive today but I like this!

Why do people say pitch invasions are embarrasing? At the moment we have one chance a year of progressing to a final by winning at our home stadium and if the second leg is away then this chance is cancelled out. Its like saying celebrating your birthday is embarrasing or christmas.