home.png
Bennett

home.png
N'Zogbia

home.png
Bent
home.png
Benteke

Not sure on fitness of different players. If Dunne is fit I would like him to slot in, if Delph is fit to play, he should play in there for Ireland or Bannan. I think our strikers will get plenty of chances and I think if we get Bent in this and firing then he could easily get 2/3.

Don't think Dunne will be ready for this. Ireland & Bannan in CM on their own would be really woeful.

Guzan

Lichaj Vlaar Lowton Bennett

Clark

Bannan

Zog Gabby

Bent Benteke

I think the prices for the game are more than fair, villa ticket prices as a whole are very good, were one of the so called big clubs of english football but our prices are one of the cheapest in prem, some might say we get lower crowds than we should considering all that, yes the football has been shit I know,I didn't expect a sell out for bradford game but looks like it will be, its been a few years since we sold out by my memory, let's get that early goal!!!

Snow still pretty thick on the ground. Villa are confident the game will go ahead (on the official site/FB/Twitter). They will keep the areas clear around the ground and the main roads will be clear anyway. Might be worth checking about your flight though as I know Birmingham airport has had a few cancellations/delays.

Snow still pretty thick on the ground. Villa are confident the game will go ahead (on the official site/FB/Twitter). They will keep the areas clear around the ground and the main roads will be clear anyway. Might be worth checking about your flight though as I know Birmingham airport has had a few cancellations/delays.

Cheers buddy.

the inevitable 10 minute opening salvo from us, chances missed, great saves from there keeper followed by them scoring from a corner and 40,000 plastic flags thrown at paul lambert

Just need to get behind the boys and give them everything the rest is up to them. Wont get on any players backs if they make mistakes. Even if they nick an early goal we just need to keep Villa Park loud and boisterous.

I would go:

Guzan

Lichaj

Lowton

Vlaar

Clark

Bennett

Delph

Bannan

N'Zogbia

Gabby

Benteke

I think it will be 2-1.

I don't know why but I've had a weird feeling for ages that we're going to win the League Cup and stay up. I still think we can do it but we'll do it the hard way as ever.

Were Aston Villa, when did we ever do things the easy way? Even a 7-4 aggregate win over Blackburn was done in the hardest way possible. A win tomorrow would be typical Villa, as would a boring 2 0 loss.

Anyone thinking this is shades of Bolton 2004(?) where we left ourselves with just too much to do?

Were Aston Villa, when did we ever do things the easy way? Even a 7-4 aggregate win over Blackburn was done in the hardest way possible. A win tomorrow would be typical Villa, as would a boring 2 0 loss.

Anyone thinking this is shades of Bolton 2004(?) where we left ourselves with just too much to do?

we dominated that match even after mcann got stupidly sent off. it was jan 28th 2004 btw

Edited by Jimzk5

With all due respect Bradford are no where near the quality of Bolton 04. They'd be a comfortable League 1 side. We created enough chances in the first leg, we've got to take them this time. It won't be easy because they will be fighting all the way but this is definitely doable

_____________________Guzan_________________________

__________Lowton______Vlaar_______Clark______________

__Curruthers___Ireland_________Delph______Bennet_______

____________________N'Zogbia________________________

__________Benteke______________Gabby_______________

Thats the thing, we didn't take our chances last time and had we taken our chances Saturday we could have easily been 3 up at ht and even at 1-2 we had chances for a 3rd goal.

Tomorrow not depends on who gets the 1st goal and the timing. If its us in the 1st 15 minutes we'll put 5 past 'em. If they get it 1st theres no way back because the atmosphere will be hostile