Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

First goal is crucial. I think if we can score first we will have a lot of belief and pass the ball around nicely and work them to score a second. If they score first heads will drop and we'll play right into their hands with long balls.

If we score first.... 4-0 to us

If they score first... 1-1

Edited by PieFacE

Anyone been on the trains today? Need to know if they are running ok, but getting information on the national rail site is like cracking the Da Vinci Code.

If your going with London Midland id expect delays they have been pretty shit recently

and

FFS Phil Dowd

Can we have Halsey instead

Edited by AshVilla

I think we need to score in the first 20 minutes to get through to Wembley. I am quite anxious about this game. I really really hope it does not go to extra time. If it does I am stranded in Brum, and will have to stay in a hotel over night, due to missing the last train home out of New Street v___v

I am out in Dubai on business at the moment. No Sky TV in the hotel room.

Anyone know of a recommended place to watch the game on TV or even a TV Channel that I should try in my room that might show football?

By the way, There is a +4 hour time difference, so not sure if any local bars will still be open at kick off time (23:45hrs)

Edited by villaboyjay

Pretty much sold out mate, just about to board my train from Southampton, can't wait, gonna be a special atmosphere.

fair play to you travelling all those miles to support the boys especially in this weather, I think gabby will destroy them tonight, benteke will bang a couple in also

Pretty tense - need to start fast and get an early goal or 3 to settle us all down.

Made a promise to myself to give the team total support for the game - but will let rip at the end if we go out.

I am picking up my cousin who said to "be there for 6:00, if we want to be in the ground for 7:15" **** idiot, hasn't he seen outside this week!