Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

As far as pitch invasions are concerned, I hope there is one should we go through because I've always wanted to be in one before. :lol:

I dunno, 0-0 almost seems more depressing.

It would. It would be the ultimate irony after being so shit defensively. A part of me would rather us lose 3-2 than draw 0-0.

I am worried about our midfield, which is Bannan atm. Hopefully Delph will be fit.

But I truly believe its our year this year and Stan's destiny to go and lift that trophy at wembley.

Oh yes I'll be shitting myself every time they get a corner. I think we should try and limit them to zero corners.

Maybe naive but i actually think we'll score at least 4 goals though. Lots of attacking options. Should/could have scored at least 4 in the first leg. Their defense (as per ours) is woeful going by their recent league results too.

Edited by supernova26

Can't see us doing it. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet and that's key here. With our players wasting chances i can't see us getting the goals we need. Hope i'm wrong though.

Edited by Daniel

Well, let's face it. If we can't convincingly beat Bradford at Villa Park then we don't deserve to get to Wembley!

The more I think about it, the more depressing it is that we lost the first leg. Bradford are shocking. They are not even a title chasing League 2 side, they are mid table! Between their heroics against Arsenal and their win against us they only won once! Since beating us they lost 2-1 at home to Oxford and last Tuesday they got beat 4-1 away at Crewe, They didn't play at the weekend because of the weather.

It worries me thinking about what Lambert is going to do in midfield due to Westwood being cup tied. Playing Bannan and Delph (if fit) in the middle as a two is suicidal, even against Bradford! I don't even need to talk about defending set pieces because we all know how useless we are at that but more importantly, so do Bradford! I have a feeling that we'll score a few and be heading for the victory on aggregate then Bradford will score a soft goal from a set piece and that will be that.

Desperate times.

I think it'll be 2-0 to us quite early - Gabby and Weimann to score. After that it can go either way. Hoping for something like 4-1. If we convert our chances we'll be fine. We should have had at least 3 against them away.

_____________________Guzan_________________________

__________Lowton______Vlaar_______Clark______________

__Gabby___Ireland_________Delph______Nzogbia_______

____________________Weimann________________________

__________Benteke______________Bent_______________

All out attack! They are going to be sat back holding onto their win so let's just go for it!