U.S. Politics

maqroll

2 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

This is really, really sad. For all its flaws, America is a country I care deeply about. I’m horribly saddened by what I’m seeing. 

It’s a **** mess heading for civil war.

I’m surprised @blandy thinks the UK is as bad, if not worse. We are nowhere near this level of hatred. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I think we don't have their level of stupid... But we're trying our hardest to catch them 

No, I think we have plenty this level of stupid - we just don’t willingly arm our nation and then stoke them to attack. 

Edited by bobzy

1 hour ago, andyjsg said:

This is why I generally have a dim view of protesting (I’ve been called out on this a few times on here) but my point is it just gets all the bellends and happily puts them together to raise hell. I understand and agree for the various reasons of protesting but as soon as you start smashing sh*t up you lose the argument and more often than not screwing over the wrong people.

Try telling that to your wife/daughter/sister/mother before she votes.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 3

Just now, villa4europe said:

I think we don't have their level of stupid... But we're trying our hardest to catch t

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Try telling that to your wife/daughter/sister/mother before she votes.

But it’s not 1950 anymore, you get more done pressuring corporations.

So will we see a new 3rd party created after this? Those Republican politicians who have pinned their flags on Trump will be in a poor spot with most sane Republican voters. 

Can't for the life of me figure out why but for some reason Trump's new favorite "news" channel OANN is not running this as their top story.

In fact they have no mention of it.

Â