U.S. Politics

maqroll

Just now, TheAuthority said:

It's f'kin terrifying even if it is staged. Members of Congress hiding in place in gas masks??? Tear gas inside. What happens if they kill a member of congress? 

This was one of the most important days in recent history and they had 4 cops with pepper spray defending a building full of important politicians.

I think there are much bigger things at play behind the scenes here.

How have the protestors got this far? It's the most predictable invasion of all time. 

The police MUST have known they would try this.  They should have got some of our Old Bill in. They clearly have zero concept of crowd control over there. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, andyjsg said:

I agree it’s quite left on here, I’m generally a Tory voter and don’t always agree with many on here, but what you are saying about media and data is rabid Parler stuff, just flat out deluded!!  I have looked at plenty of the data and dropped down a few holes and all it’s confirmed is America has lots of gullible foolish people. A country I spent most of my life being in awe of, is just a joke now due to the cult like support of Trump.

Nothing to do with a cult of Trump. I couldn't care less if Trump was in or not, but an honest a fair election is critical in all countries. Why are states denying judge orders and letting the machine be forensically tested? Hand then over, let Trump look an idiot and all is good. They are not, in Arizona, they aren't in Georgia.  

I don't belong to Parler, I get my info elsewhere. I have seen Parler, and just like Twitter it is very one sided.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

This was one of the most important days in recent history and they had 4 cops with pepper spray defending a building full of important politicians.

I think there are much bigger things at play behind the scenes here.

Well, it's my understanding that the Mayor of DC was asking for help for the Capitol Police but it was refused/not given?

We have seen that the US Police force can quite handily control crowds when they need too. (When they're black....)

I guess I agree - why aren't they controlling this crowd?

1 minute ago, villianusa said:

Nothing to do with a cult of Trump. I couldn't care less if Trump was in or not, but an honest a fair election is critical in all countries. Why are states denying judge orders and letting the machine be forensically tested? Hand then over, let Trump look an idiot and all is good. They are not, in Arizona, they aren't in Georgia.  

I don't belong to Parler, I get my info elsewhere. I have seen Parler, and just like Twitter it is very one sided.

We’ve had numerous court cases, it’s been to the Supreme Court. Even giulliani said it himself in court under oath ‘this is not a fraud case’

Im classed as a leftie and  didn’t mind the court cases if it meant that there was fraud it would be uncovered. Only proven fraud I’ve seen has been from republicans in Pennsylvania state, 3 separate cases.

This was a free and fair election. Democrats won fair and square. What we are seeing now are sore losers throw a tantrum cause their guy lost. 

if their was any credible claim of voter fraud then it would have been presented in court. Nothing has been forthcoming, not cause the judges didn’t want to see it, it’s because it doesn’t exist. It’s been one long grift job all along and unfortunately many people have been taken advantage of.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villianusa said:

As I understand it, they have checked the votes against the machines so would make the testing pointless.

you have though just quoted Breitbart so I would suggest you keep searching for sources as clearly you are not in the right place 😂

The state of these ‘protesters’, dressed in full tactical military gear complete with camo paint on face FFS. 

There’s definitely a stark difference in how this has been policed compared to the BLM protests. No way in hell should protesters be able to get into the Capitol building. It’s like they were happy to let them walk on in. Something amiss here.

• Like 2

Â