U.S. Politics

maqroll

28 minutes ago, villianusa said:

What someone who has a different opinion than you. Sorry, I didn't realize Villa Talk had become a leftist colony. 

It always has been! Do keep up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, villianusa said:

What about all the riots pre-election where people were murdered? Are those on Biden's hands?

Oh goodie. It feels like we haven’t had this level of entertainment on here since the days of Strong City. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

You mean people with critical thinking skills compared to knuckle dragging morons.

It would professionally unethical of me to agree. 

(but yeah, excactly that)

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

Do you have a reference for this? I can only find references to donations to the local government who happen to be Democrats.

HERE Elections need to be fair across the board, by giving monies only to Democrats it's against the Act of 2002.

6 minutes ago, andyjsg said:

I agree it’s quite left on here, I’m generally a Tory voter and don’t always agree with many on here, but what you are saying about media and data is rabid Parler stuff, just flat out deluded!!  I have looked at plenty of the data and dropped down a few holes and all it’s confirmed is America has lots of gullible foolish people. A country I spent most of my life being in awe of, is just a joke now due to the cult like support of Trump.

That's what made me laugh.  I've voted Tory in every election apart from the last (I could not vote for Boris) yet I've been accused of being a leftie. 

That's how crazed Trump supporters are.  If you are not hard, and I mean proper gun tooting hard right, you are a loony leftie. 

And then querying if VT has become a leftie hangout when, yes it has a number of proud lefties having healthy debate all over the place.  Like it's a sudden phenomenon on here. 😂😂

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

He literally stood on stage before this and said he was going to lead the march himself . ( Before fleeing in his car moments later)

This is all staged .

It's f'kin terrifying even if it is staged. Members of Congress hiding in place in gas masks??? Tear gas inside. What happens if they kill a member of congress? 

This is why I generally have a dim view of protesting (I’ve been called out on this a few times on here) but my point is it just gets all the bellends and happily puts them together to raise hell. I understand and agree for the various reasons of protesting but as soon as you start smashing sh*t up you lose the argument and more often than not screwing over the wrong people.

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Disagree there. The little I know of the two countries it's not even comperable.

Our COVID death rates per capita are worse. Our economic hit is worse, proportionately I could go on. But these are facts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Damn it where are you @villakram.  I'm sitting here with the popcorn. 

I'm happy to be a surrogate:

"But did you hear about the tax benefit that Pelosi's second cousin wrongly claimed and only paid back when they asked him to? That's the real story here"

• Haha 3

Â