U.S. Politics

maqroll

I recall a black guy, at the protests in the summer, making a (pretty cringeworthy, but still) peaceful speech on his knees in front of police guys in full riot gear who then apprehended him.

Meanwhile armed crazed Trump supporters invade the Capitol Building with narry an issue.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Watch Trump and his lot blame Antifa next.

A quick glance at Twitter and there’s plenty saying it’s an Antifa set up, it fits the narrative perfectly for trump to roll out this line of deceit. 

This is insane.

The US has always been a little bit unhinged but it’s gone full cuckoo now.

The reason the police aren’t doing anything is because they’re up against heavily armed militia basically, untrained, dumb and no doubt shit shots the lot of them but when you’re spraying an assault rifle all over the place you don’t need to be a crack shot.

Why there aren’t heavily armed police there is of course the real question.

My understanding is that the independent international bodies that routinely check elections around the world were more than satisfied that this one was above board.

I believe there have also been around fifty attempts by the courts from the Trump campaign asserting that there was foul play in the election - in each and every single one of these cases a judge rejected the claims - in most they were laughed out of court.

There has been no evidence of any skullduggery in this election, none, nothing, it is quite plainly a fair election with a fair count.

Only Trump and a few of his staff are saying otherwise, they're saying it loudly and often enough that Trumps peculiar following believe it and they're trying to talk that following into taking the US out of the democratic process for the benefit of one man's ego.

It's astonishing.

• Like 3

Â