U.S. Politics

maqroll

Just now, DCJonah said:

Let me guess where you get yours. Switch off Facebook mate. 

That shows how little than you know. Zuckerberg gave $400,000,000 to the democrat's party to by pass constitutional law. He likes to block as much republican stuff as much as possible. Like two days before the runoff election in Georgia, FB took down the donation pages for the two republican runners, but they later announced it was a mistake. 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You seem to be a firm supporter of the most clearly rabid madman to ever become the leader of a major nation since Adolf Hitler.  There is absolutely no point us continuing to have any kind of discussion because there is absolutely nothing I can say to you which you will agreed with and I know damn well there is nothing you say to me which will make the slightest sense to me so let's just leave it there eh and you can get on with living your fantasy life. 

No worries, I'll just start posting the truth as I see it, and you can do yours. Enjoy

Just now, villianusa said:

That shows how little than you know. Zuckerberg gave $400,000,000 to the democrat's party to by pass constitutional law. He likes to block as much republican stuff as much as possible. Like two days before the runoff election in Georgia, FB took down the donation pages for the two republican runners, but they later announced it was a mistake. 

Got nothing to do with it. Facebook is still a toxic place to spread utter bullshit and idiots lap it up when they create their own echo chamber. 

The fact you believe Trump is fighting corruption because he doesn't need a career after, shows you're buying into the cult. 

5 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Zuckerberg gave $400,000,000 to the democrat's party to by pass constitutional law. 

Do you have a reference for this? I can only find references to donations to the local government who happen to be Democrats.

Forget left or right, black or white or any divisive point. We are going through probably the third worse health crisis, after bubonic plague, spanish flu, maybe cholera. whichever way you look at it it's pretty damn bad. The US is probably in the worst position of all 1st world countries. People can knock the eu or uk, but we are in a much better position than the US.

So on this subject alone, Trump has to be the worst president.

• Like 1

Â