U.S. Politics

maqroll

I love that he's signing a blank peice of paper.

That's also the same suit he was wearing when he was admitted. Can he not get someone to drop off a change of clothes, or is it just that all of these were taken days ago and they're really bad at hiding it?

Edited by Davkaus

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It certainly is stunningly irresponsible... Unless perhaps that was 'the devil's double' sat in the back seat? 

Would be fun if Trump and his buddy "Rocket Man" are pulling the same stunt :D 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LondonLax said:

The reflection of his arm being in front of the black binder doesn’t seem logical in the photo on the right. 

I don’t think so. I’m looking at if you were to draw a line from a point on trump to the point on the reflection and imagine that line continuing and picturing the scene shot from that angle - that’s what you should see in a reflection, flipped.

For - The reflection of his thumb on his right hand - you see less of it in the reflection which suggests it’s not doctored (or at least done well).

Around his stupid hair, if he is placed in the image it’s impressive masking.

Against - the only thing that seems off to me if i’m really looking for it is the pinky finger on his right hand. I feel like i can see too much of it in the reflection where it should be partially obscured by that paper. Not sure why they would need to take anything out from the table infront of him though.

Edited by a m ole

It is fun that the conspiracy is both "he obviously doesn't have it, it's just a ploy to help his reelection campaign for some unclear reason" and also "he's not getting better, it's clear that he's actually about to snuff it and he's just being propped up like a fat Weekend At Bernie's".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

It is fun that the conspiracy is both "he obviously doesn't have it, it's just a ploy to help his reelection campaign for some unclear reason" and also "he's not getting better, it's clear that he's actually about to snuff it and he's just being propped up like a fat Weekend At Bernie's".

The only thing anyone can say with any real certainty is that the truth isn't remotely connected to the WH narrative. That in itself leads to both situations you've described

• Like 1

The best comment I've seen about Trump and his trustworthiness is from Alice Fraser. She said that she would not accept and IOU from Trump if he wrote it on the money he owed her. Sums the whole thing up for me. Is he sick, is he really on the drugs they claim, is he fine and recovering or worsening? The only thing you can 100% guarantee is that Trump will do whatever he believes is the best thing for him. Problem is Trump is an idiot so guessing what he thinks is the best for him is not simple if you use logic.

• Haha 1

Talking about his tweets, the cynicism of this one is breathtaking:

(For anyone who isn't aware, a large number of Republican attorneys-general, with the support of the administration, are pursuing a legal case in the Supreme Court - California v Texas - which would overturn the entirety of the Affordable Care Act and allow insurers to discriminate again based on pre-exisiting conditions. What Trump is insinuating here is literally the exact opposite of the objective reality).

Â