U.S. Politics

maqroll

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Serious question, I don't know the answer. How did he travel to hospital the other month when he went in? I was fairly sure he went ny road but can't find an article now

He went by car to hospital in November 

He also went by car to hospital to visit his brother.

Sounds about right.

DeWine signed House Bill 493, known as the Ohio "Heartbeat Bill", into law, therein prohibiting abortion after a heartbeat is detected in a fetus, including in cases of rape and incest,

DeWine opposes same-sex marriage[102] and sponsored the Federal Marriage Amendment to the U.S. Constitution which would have prevented same-sex marriage

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well, he's able to sit up, if not able to wear a tie yet:

Glad to hear that 'Melania's handling it statistically, like it's supposed to be handled'

It must be incredibly comforting for the families of the 209,000.

• Like 1

He's apparantly fighting for the millions of families affected by this all over the world. The **** cheek on this lying rocket polisher.

After everything he's done to worsen the situation. I wish death on nobody, but I'd completely sympathise with anyone that wished the worst for this absolute turd on humanity. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

It looks like they couldn't get a take without coughing. 1:05, 1:54 are pretty clear cuts. He looks like he's ribbiting in the first one :) 

He also looks to be wearing the same jacket and shirt as when he was admitted, which may explain why there's no tie.

Just now, meregreen said:

Who knows how he’s really doing. Even his medical team sound and look shifty.

Possibly out tomorrow but he's on steroids and they were downplaying his condition massively on Friday

Any reports about Trumps condition, I suspect will be vetted by him before being released. Anyone telling the simple truth, if it does not paint him in a positive way, will probably incur his wrath, and they know it. His whole administration is a house of cards waiting to fall.

Â