U.S. Politics

maqroll

31 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

If the disease that the WH has ignored, dismissed and ridiculed took out a large percentage of its occupants and sycophants, well, who said the Americans don't do irony?

It looks like karma has run over Trump’s dogma.

• Like 1

I find it ludicrous that some people think he doesn't have it and it's some kind of ploy.

This is the man who, a few weeks ago, insisted he wasn't taken down to the white house bunker for his own protection, but he was down there to "inspect" it. He's obsessed with looking bulletproof.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I find it ludicrous that some people think he doesn't have it and it's some kind of ploy.

This is the man who, a few weeks ago, insisted he wasn't taken down to the white house bunker for his own protection, but he was down there to "inspect" it. He's obsessed with looking bulletproof.

And you think being an obese, 70 something, unfit moron who 'gets" the virus and walks it off, doesn't build up to the idea of looking a bulletproof leader? It’s like taken out of a north korean dicratorship 101 book. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

And you think being an obese, 70 something, unfit moron who 'gets" the virus and walks it off, doesn't build up to the idea of looking a bulletproof leader? It’s like taken out of a north korean dicratorship 101 book. 

I think that’s how he will spin it if he survives (which he as about a 90-95% chance of doing apparently) but at this stage, on the balance of the evidence we have, the most likely scenario is that he has it and he caught it last Saturday at the White House event for his Supreme Court nomination. 

Here is an image showing some of the people at that event who have now tested positive this week, and their proximity to the White House inner circle.

50 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Here is an image showing some of the people at that event who have now tested positive this week, and their proximity to the White House inner circle.

This seems too reasonable, so I checked the posts on Fox News. Consensus there seems to be that this a conspiracy by the democrats and it should be investigated. It is too much of a coincidence that only republicans are getting it (Photo above is not mentioned of course, because, as mentioned, that would be reasonable)

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

I think that’s how he will spin it if he survives (which he as about a 90-95% chance of doing apparently) but at this stage, on the balance of the evidence we have, the most likely scenario is that he has it and he caught it last Saturday at the White House event for his Supreme Court nomination. 

If he survives he'll go full 'saved by God, therefore I should be president by divine right'

Â