U.S. Politics

maqroll

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You don't give the guy the max dose of an experimental drug unless somethings up.  They even waited til the markets closed to announce it.

Damn,  that Harvest Moon wasn't messing about. 

Very true. There's something weird here. 

The White House isn't allowing media to record him making his way to the helicopter.

I don't know why they're so paranoid that people would stoop so low as to mock political opponents for not being steady on their feet during a period of illness.

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't know why they're so paranoid that people would stoop so low as to mock political opponents for not being steady on their feet during a period of illness.

Or those with a genetic disability.

43 minutes ago, colhint said:

Quite Ironic that he's been sent to Walter Reed hospital, given that it's full name is Walter Reed Army Medical Centre. Given that he's never served and thinks the Military are losers.

This is why you pay tax so you can get...oh wait.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

He hasn't got Covid, he has been promised kickbacks from the drug company that's going to save him.

Is my guess.

I like the way your mind works. But Hicks and McDaniel also have it, and would he bring them both into such a scheme?

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Sen Mike Lee (GOP - Utah) tests positive. He's on the judiciary panel trying to crowbar Barrett onto the Supreme Court

A second GOP senator on the Judiciary Committee, Thom Tillis, has also now announced that he has tested positive. This might matter quite a lot, because both Lee and Tillis attended the meeting at which Barrett was presented to the media a few days ago. It's kind of hard to see how she can avoid going into quarantine for 10-14 days. Not sure what impact that has on the already very truncated timetable to get her approved before the election*.

*They could still approve her in the lame-duck session afterwards, even if they lose control of the Senate, but I think they've been trying to avoid doing something *so* blatantly anti-democratic.

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

Â