U.S. Politics

maqroll

5 minutes ago, villakram said:

It's interesting all the posting here and elsewhere regarding the shiny things but nothing regarding his censorship/section 230 policy proposals/platform,

It's because his NFT grift is **** hilarious, whereas his policy proposals aren't coming to fruition, and are nothing new. He was talking about repealing section 230 in his first term, why would people be interested in posting lots about it now?

Anyway, those **** laser beams...:crylaugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

It's because his NFT grift is **** hilarious, whereas his policy proposals aren't coming to fruition, and are nothing new. He was talking about repealing section 230 in his first term, why would people be interested in posting lots about it now?

Anyway, those **** laser beams...:crylaugh:

Apparently they have all been bought up and are now trading for up to $8,000 on the resale market according to Rolling Stone. 

15 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Apparently they have all been bought up and are now trading for up to $8,000 on the resale market according to Rolling Stone. 

That is just utterly soul destroying.

Even if he’s only doing it in preparation for the multitude of lawsuits coming his way.

For what it's worth, locally, where I live, Trumpism isn't doing as well as it did a few years ago. Some of the MAGA folks have got even scarier, and others just seem less persuaded by it or less interested. The momentum has flagged a lot.  

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Isn't there a rule about posting Russian propaganda on VT?

I didn't mind Ron Paul who seemed to have some interesting ideas. Rand is a paid Russian asset.

Why can't it just be a politico making a fool of himself with minor sprinkle of mirth.

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

I didn't mind Ron Paul who seemed to have some interesting ideas. Rand is a paid Russian asset.

What, like naming his son after the high priestess of free market fundamentalism and anti-soft government fetishists, Ayn Rand? 

Ron Paul, from my memory, had almost exclusively terrible ideas. 

Yet, somehow, his son is even worse. 

• Like 1

Â