U.S. Politics

maqroll

When Trump admitted to molesting the vaginas of underage beauty pageant contestants with a smug grin I did get a little TDS I admit.    

I'm against rape to be honest and no amount of imaginary future bombings in  Syria will change that (as deranged as that may sound.)

16 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'm against rape to be honest and no amount of imaginary future bombings in  Syria will change that (as deranged as that may sound.)

This poster seems quite confused. In addition to having apparently mistaken me for an apologist for the American military or a hawkish foreign policy, he has more importantly gotten apparently quite confused between the entirely separate questions of 'will there be more bombing in Syria in the future' on the one hand, and 'did Joe Biden fairly win the election' on the other.

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, villakram said:

You bring up conspiracy theories and call me rude and crazy. Truly wonderful.

You did forget the quantum realm stuff though, tut, tut.

I called you rude because you were, and are regularly.

Please go and reread my post and point to the part where I called you crazy.

You stated a conspiracy theory about a "plot to destroy the economy by Biden." I didn't bring up a conspiracy.

Perhaps when you re-read the post you can actually comment on what was written? But as many folks point out, you generally avoid any real debate so I won't hold my breath.

40 minutes ago, maqroll said:

At least he's consistent.

For every principle, there's a promise. Those without, aren't promising, and the consistency of their attitude only delays what might be. So he's consistent... 

@maqroll don't mind me, not directed at you in anyway.

7 hours ago, Shaw_nuff said:

Keep stalling the BBC/CNN propaganda like a good bot then. 

Genuine question - when Syria is on fire again, will you bury your head again, or question what is being rammed down your throat for once in an echo chamber?

'We came, we saw, we killed.'

Genuine question - when DT did not get support by the army to overthrow the democratically elected president Jan 20th, did you just move the deadline forward?

I've got a Jehova's Witness that constantly comes to my door to debate religion. He's fairly similar to this. "Doomsday will come!!111", the date passes, then "Just because it didn't happen doesn't mean it's true! The tide will come!!!"

Image result for best trump gif

Edited by magnkarl

I rarely go over to on topic. I hear there are dragons so I stay in the off topic libtard retreat. Occasionally someone otherwise unknown to me will realise there is an off topic and being the living embodiment of Leeroy Jenkins. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, villakram said:

Also, see gold standard, petro-dollar and Nixon in China.

I think it's a bit of stretch thinking the gold standard has something to do with that. Or the petro-dollar for that matter. It's a bit like saying it correlates well with Sticky Fingers and Back in Black album releases. 

Causation and correlation and such ya know. Unless I completely misunderstood that graph, which is entirely possible. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Shaw_nuff said:

Keep stalling the BBC/CNN propaganda like a good bot then. 

Genuine question - when Syria is on fire again, will you bury your head again, or question what is being rammed down your throat for once in an echo chamber?

'We came, we saw, we killed.'

Oh no! It's just a matter of time before people are going to be called sheeple! 

Why Trump as the cult leader? Why did this never happen with other republican presidents? 

You've got people who believe God sent this man to lead the world and others that believe he will take down the worlds pedophile ring. And yet there is so much factual proof that he's just a complete piece of shit. I just don't get why Trump. 

• Like 1

Â