U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

So it turns out that most of Trump's brainwashing bootlicking media outlets are now really scared for their existence. Lou Dobbs has been fired from Fox, OAN and other right wing media are now back peddling on the lies they created and fostered faster than a bullet and by the sounds of it are ready to throw their whole head line act under the bus. It's all unravelling isn't it?

Rudy peddles coins on whichever channel he can get on, Trump is muted, Pence has no place to go, Bannon due to be charged with fraud locally, Fox sued for 2.3 billion dollars by Smartmatic in what seems to be a fairly slam dunk case, Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene will both be out the door. It's not a good time to be a brainwashed child of Trump.

Image result for karma's a bitch gif

Wonder when people will learn that unless you're a member of his family, you end up worse off being associated with this word removed  

It's the legal action that is catching up with the worst of them.  Politically there has been very little in the way of consequences for all the lying, but as it got more unhinged it also became libellous against some big firms with deep pockets.  Fox etc are perfectly happy to feed their base a diet of bs to feed their bs hungry viewers, but as soon as it starts costing them money they will run for the hills.  Dobbs is not being dropped for what he said, he is being dropped for costing them money.

It’s a shame it is the money motive that is fighting the fight, for it is not moral and it has helped feed the problems way more than it is helping to solve them, but, I’ll take the wins where I find them.

• Like 1

I'm hoping Jamie Raskin is sitting on evidence that can sway 17 Republicans. I'm hoping his argument is less sanctimonious and more incisive than Adam Schiff's. Just go for the jugular, Jamie.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Straggler said:

It's the legal action that is catching up with the worst of them.  Politically there has been very little in the way of consequences for all the lying, but as it got more unhinged it also became libellous against some big firms with deep pockets.  Fox etc are perfectly happy to feed their base a diet of bs to feed their bs hungry viewers, but as soon as it starts costing them money they will run for the hills.  Dobbs is not being dropped for what he said, he is being dropped for costing them money.

It’s a shame it is the money motive that is fighting the fight, for it is not moral and it has helped feed the problems way more than it is helping to solve them, but, I’ll take the wins where I find them.

Fox has already dropped to third in the ratings from first. Happened the other week

17 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Typical, rude, unnecessary patronizing comment to start your post as per usual. Why man? Who hurt you? Are you on the spectrum? - Thats a serious question by the way.

You see, the majority of your post is factual and grounded in reality. I read the article you posted and it is a clear assessment of current US economic conditions and the decline of real world wages since 1975. Although IMO it would be interesting to discuss if "De-capitalization" is the correct term as the author claims or some form or evolved or late stage capitalism.

However, when you state "Further terrifying plots regarding the ongoing destruction of the economy," thats where it starts to fall into conspiracy nonsense.

Do rich people want to make more money? Sure.
Do they meet at Davos and Bohemian Grove and plot to make every worker an autobot to squeeze every last cent out of them as part of some secret society/cabal? No, no they don't.

Because, if you start to believe that kind of stuff it's not long before you start believing that "they" drink children's blood and adrenalin and are all aliens, (but grey's, not the lizard people). Then before you know it, you start listening to listen guy as if he's a Shaman sent to save the children.

210109181944-jacob-anthony-chansley-larg

Don't listen to him @villakram.

He cray cray.

You bring up conspiracy theories and call me rude and crazy. Truly wonderful.

You did forget the quantum realm stuff though, tut, tut.

14 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't know enough about American politics to participate really, but assuming I understand that graph, it's fascinating how it correlates with Nixon' and Reagan's deregulation politics and union disruption. 

Also, see gold standard, petro-dollar and Nixon in China.

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

Senate votes that Trump Impeachment is constitutional, so trial will proceed

And will probably see the same 56-44 victory for impeachment, and fail the two-thirds majority needed.

5 minutes ago, Shaw_nuff said:

I come back now and again to see how bats*t crazy the TDS sufferers have become.

I'll be brief and to the point. Since Senile Beijing Joe (the one with the crackhead with and the dodgy Chinese laptop) and his corrupt cronies and dead supporters rigged the election have cranked up the war machine - I will bet that Syria will be on fire again within 6 months (due to an overdue Chem attack by Assad the terrible).

When this finally happens (again!!!) will you wake up and realise that the establishment are the warmongers, or just Bury your egos in the sand and chirp 'orange man bad' forever and a day, 'cos rasssisss'.

But don't worry - millionaire Marxist footballers still taking the knee 'cos 'rrsssisssm'.

Don't forget to pick up your free copy of 'White Fragility' from Amazon. Promo Code: 'R3TARD'

Well, there's that I guess.

🐦

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Shaw_nuff said:

I come back now and again to see how bats*t crazy the TDS sufferers have become.

I'll be brief and to the point. Since Senile Beijing Joe (the one with the crackhead with and the dodgy Chinese laptop) and his corrupt cronies and dead supporters rigged the election have cranked up the war machine - I will bet that Syria will be on fire again within 6 months (due to an overdue Chem attack by Assad the terrible).

When this finally happens (again!!!) will you wake up and realise that the establishment are the warmongers, or just Bury your egos in the sand and chirp 'orange man bad' forever and a day, 'cos rasssisss'.

But don't worry - millionaire Marxist footballers still taking the knee 'cos 'rrsssisssm'.

Don't forget to pick up your free copy of 'White Fragility' from Amazon. Promo Code: 'R3TARD'

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Shaw_nuff said:

you are insane brad pitt GIF

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Imagine believing that Donald Trump really won the election, and then having the nerve to accuse other people of 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'.

The projection, it is overwhelming.

Keep stalling the BBC/CNN propaganda like a good bot then. 

Genuine question - when Syria is on fire again, will you bury your head again, or question what is being rammed down your throat for once in an echo chamber?

'We came, we saw, we killed.'

Â