Jimzk5

I still want Liverpool to win all their remaining Premier League games and finish second with 97 points and just one defeat.  :trollface:

• Thanks 1

According to Twitter they are giving away 20k Mexican wrestler masks at today's game...

Makes them look like utter **** idiots but to be fair to them it's pretty clever, Mexico is a huge football market that they will do well to tap in to 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

According to Twitter they are giving away 20k Mexican wrestler masks at today's game...

Makes them look like utter **** idiots but to be fair to them it's pretty clever, Mexico is a huge football market that they will do well to tap in to 

Yeah, with Raul Jimenez there they'd be stupid to not tap into it.

That to me is modern football, raul Jimenez isn't worth £35m because of his goals he's worth it if you play his marketing potential correctly 

Not really sure who the big Mexicansin European football are anymore other than him and obviously Lozano (who has gone a bit quiet since the post world cup hype)

Fascinating Stats in their game with Fulham Today.

Wolves at Home with 39% possession and Fulham with 61%

Wolves having 13 attempts on goal with Fulham 4......If I have recalled them correctly.

I guess it highlights the point, its what you do with the ball as opposed to just having it.....However, I still believe if you have it, the opposition can't score.....I still think its nice to be able to see a game out with containment, when the damage has been done.

Edited by TRO

4 hours ago, TRO said:

Fascinating Stats in their game with Fulham Today.

Wolves at Home with 29% possession and Fulham with 61%

Wolves having 13 attempts on goal with Fulham 4......If I have recalled them correctly.

I guess it highlights the point, its what you do with the ball as opposed to just having it.....However, I still believe if you have it, the opposition can't score.....I still think its nice to be able to see a game out with containment, when the damage has been done.

Referee 10% possession? Blimey.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who enjoy irony just pop over to their Molineux Mix forum, they have a thread Villa (horribly obsessed) which was started in Feb 2018 and currently is running at 115 pages while this one has reached the heady heights of 87 pages but was started in Nov 2012..........

They are updating our starting 11 on a daily basis and surprise have us down as finishing 20th. I dont think I could name more than about 5 or 6 of their players and yet they appear to know every player we sign and the formation we are going to play.

I only hopped on there to see if there was any confirmation of what they were paid last season by W88 who are now set to be our new sponsor but I honestly dont think they would have a clue but would be able to tell us what our deal was worth last year.

Horribly obsessed is about right.

24 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

For those who enjoy irony just pop over to their Molineux Mix forum, they have a thread Villa (horribly obsessed) which was started in Feb 2018 and currently is running at 115 pages while this one has reached the heady heights of 87 pages but was started in Nov 2012..........

They are updating our starting 11 on a daily basis and surprise have us down as finishing 20th. I dont think I could name more than about 5 or 6 of their players and yet they appear to know every player we sign and the formation we are going to play.

I only hopped on there to see if there was any confirmation of what they were paid last season by W88 who are now set to be our new sponsor but I honestly dont think they would have a clue but would be able to tell us what our deal was worth last year.

Horribly obsessed is about right.

I just went on it and I could not believe it. 

They know the names of our owners, the shares, the full team. 

As a fan base, we don't really give a crap about wolves. Personally, I don't mind them doing well.

I think their obsession is bigger than that of small heath, and less healthy - at least small heath have an inner city rivalry, what reason do wolves have to be so obsessed with us? Really small time. 

Edited by Mic09
  • Like 2

Â