Jimzk5

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Neves will be off in the summer. Why he is wasting his career there still ill never know. He can play at a much more advanced level

Definitely but nobody seems to ever even bid for him for some reason.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Neves will be off in the summer. Why he is wasting his career there still ill never know. He can play at a much more advanced level

In reality that's how outsiders viewed Jack at Villa.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Think this summer he was expecting Barca to bid for him but they had endless other priorities. Arsenal were linked but they've never come in for him.

Think Wolves have recruited terribly. Let go of all of Coady, Boly and Saiss so they basically have no experienced backup at CB now beyond Collins and Kilman.

And at other end they were unlucky with Kaladzjic doing his ACL but just have the look of this team that will endless pass the ball around but never look like scoring.

Will be thrill a minute when we play them.

Wolves won't get Pochettino, I'm not even sure if they will bother trying, they're very much a selling club with a sell to buy policy, owners apparently in trouble as well, which is why they've withdrawn a lot of funding and I think their ground developments have been put on hold, basically I'm not sure they have an attractive enough plan to attract someone like Pochettino.

Before Nuno was appointed they were apparently close to appointing Lopetegui, but then he got offered the Spain job so changed his mind, now there's talk of Sevilla sacking him, so maybe Wolves will go back in for him now.

Â