Jimzk5

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

7th is only 3 points off top spot. Doesnt mean anything until much later in season

Try saying that in the Gerrard thread.

It’s early days of course but you can only judge it on face value and right now it looks increasingly like Beale was the brains behind Rangers’ title win and any glimpses of promise we may have shown last season.

7 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Try saying that in the Gerrard thread.

It’s early days of course but you can only judge it on face value and right now it looks increasingly like Beale was the brains behind Rangers’ title win and any glimpses of promise we may have shown last season.

Oh not disputing beale didnt have such a impact that i believe. But he has only been there what 3 months? That means nothing.

Its a huge gamble for wolves if true.

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

7th is only 3 points off top spot. Doesnt mean anything until much later in season

Does that apply to Villa too as they are only 6 points off 8th and yet that is apparently enough to call for panic and heads to roll ? Asking for a friend !!!

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The Blues manager doing "much better" has his team in 14th.

I'd argue that 1st is better than 14th, personally.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

Smart move. Fail at Wolves and he might never get a chance again. Succeed with QPR he might be given better options.

Also he would get an untrustworthy reputation so teams wouldn't touch him

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How far have Wolves fallen?

Are they now skint?

At one point they were " The next big thing ".

Surely they could even find a random Portuguese coach?

They are going back down to their level it seems.

Owners have lost a lot of money in recent years, plus it was going to happen when you’re nothing more than a vehicle for the whims of super agents like Mendes. Not to mention the stupidity of management decisions that leaves them with a wafer thin squad and few Centre back options. 

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How far have Wolves fallen?

Are they now skint?

At one point they were " The next big thing ".

Surely they could even find a random Portuguese coach?

They are going back down to their level it seems.

Their fans must be gutted, if they'd backed the manager and pushed on after 19/20 season the only way was up.  Glad it hasn't happened obvs, they can spend their time being absolute dirge along with us.

• Like 1

What do they do here? They’re down to (at best) their third choice. Do they leave it until nearer the World Cup, let things cool down and see how the land lies then? Or plough on working their way down the list, nervously glancing at Bruce’s name at the very bottom of it?

It’s amusing, but I am very wary we could find ourselves in a similar situation (although I do think Villa would be slightly less inept at this - I would hope).

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

LMAO

Illiterate Custard Bowl Nobber shock.

At least the drooling inbreds have stopped mentioning "the gap".

spacer.png

Â